The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Ellie4
:frown: :frown:

:smile:
did u see my pic in the paint randomness thread? i thought that was rather wonderful! but that doesn't mean i'm right :frown:
Reply 121
Ellie4
I think I'm rather wonderful actually!

Disillusioned girl :wink:
Reply 122
mockel

did u see my pic in the paint randomness thread? i thought that was rather wonderful! but that doesn't mean i'm right :frown:

Hehe, you're an odd one Micheal :tongue:

Very artistic!
Reply 123
Ellie4
Hehe, you're an odd one Micheal :tongue:

Very artistic!

you spelt my name wrong :|

but thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 124
mockel
you spelt my name wrong :|

but thanks anyway :smile:

Well if it makes you feel better, you cans tart calling me elly :smile:
Reply 125
Ellie4
Well if it makes you feel better, you cans tart calling me elly :smile:

ooohhh :smile:

no thanks, i'd rather call you ellie- elly just looks weird
Reply 126
mockel
ooohhh :smile:

no thanks, i'd rather call you ellie- elly just looks weird

You look weird :tongue:
Reply 127
Ellie4
You look weird :tongue:

that's strange, cos you don't even know what i look like :confused:
HaggenDaZ
he asked if i got an a, i replied.

You know as well as I do that he meant A-level, and remember that an A is no longer the top grade at GCSE level. If you think English lit is such a doddle at A-level, despite the fact that you don't even do it :tongue: then surely you should have had no trouble at all getting an A* and full marks at GCSE. Apparently not. Just as I suspected, you're nothing more than an arrogant, ignorant moron who doesn't have the slightest clue what he's talking about.
kellywood_5
You know as well as I do that he meant A-level, and remember that an A is no longer the top grade at GCSE level. If you think English lit is such a doddle at A-level, despite the fact that you don't even do it :tongue: then surely you should have had no trouble at all getting an A* and full marks at GCSE. Apparently not. Just as I suspected, you're nothing more than an arrogant, ignorant moron who doesn't have the slightest clue what he's talking about.

theoretically he could have meant a piece of classwork. To be honest, i didn't try at all in my gcses, and still achieved very well

Reply 130
daz, i remember you asking who the imperial girl was, but i had to go, so i couldn't answer....anyway, she's someone on this forum, who you may or may not know- but if you do ever notice her sig, you'll probably recognise who she is (and hence realise who i'm talking about)

actually, i think ellie's jealous of her :|
Reply 131
mockel

:confused: what the hell are you going on about?
eng lit shud be alot lower
Reply 133
Ellie4
:confused: what the hell are you going on about?

it's the reason you've been acting weird with me.....you're jealous of the imperial girl in my sig- don't worry, i'm not really in love with her, just like you're not really married to amy :smile:

(i'm glad that's been straightened out!)
mockel
daz, i remember you asking who the imperial girl was, but i had to go, so i couldn't answer....anyway, she's someone on this forum, who you may or may not know- but if you do ever notice her sig, you'll probably recognise who she is (and hence realise who i'm talking about)

ok cool have you kissed her?
Reply 135
You know, the people doing maths are arguing other subjects should be lower, even though they're not doing them. Where as the people not are arguing that their subjects are better than they have been rated and are being ridiculed by the maths people. Really says something about maths people.
Reply 136
HaggenDaZ
ok cool have you kissed her?

as i said above.....it's all fictional :biggrin:- just like how ellie isn't really married to acaila :|

one day, i just decided to ask her, can i put "I'm in love...." in my sig, and whe was like "yeah, okay, lol"
Reply 137
AATTMM
You know, the people doing maths are arguing other subjects should be lower, even though they're not doing them. Where as the people not are arguing that their subjects are better than they have been rated and are being ridiculed by the maths people. Really says something about maths people.

you know what- i think it says a lot about people who do english/psychology for saying that type of thing :rolleyes:
HaggenDaZ
theoretically he could have meant a piece of classwork. To be honest, i didn't try at all in my gcses, and still achieved very well

He's basically implying that English lit is a doss, meaning he thinks he'd be able to get an A at A-level easily, and he got an A at GCSE. Well, so what? I got AA in GCSE science, but you don't hear me bragging about how biology/chemistry/physics are doss subjects and I could easily get As in them. A-levels are a lot more difficult and require a lot more effort, so you actually have to enjoy your subjects to succeed. According to my GCSE results, I have just as much ability in the sciences as I do in English lit, but I hate the sciences and I love English lit, so it would be pointless to do the sciences.
mockel
you know what- i think it says a lot about people who do english/psychology for saying that type of thing :rolleyes:

Like what? All the post says is that some people doing the sciences tend to make ignorant and arrogant assumptions about other subjects being easier, even though they don't actually study them. Which is true, and you can tell that just by reading some replies to this thread.

Latest