wavyjosh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I live in London and Im doing the PWC flying start. If I'm sent to work in a Birmingham office or Aberdeen (very hard to get to the London office) will PWC pay for my accommodation/hotel in Birmingham?
gribbler
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wavyjosh)
I live in London and Im doing the PWC flying start. If I'm sent to work in a Birmingham office or Aberdeen (very hard to get to the London office) will PWC pay for my accommodation/hotel in Birmingham?
Yes - they will provide a serviced apartment that you and other Flying Starts will stay in. It's a pretty cushy gig.
criptonight
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gribbler)
Yes - they will provide a serviced apartment that you and other Flying Starts will stay in. It's a pretty cushy gig.
Really, someone on here said you had to find it yourself and pay (probably with the money they pay you) ?? I was really worried because I was wondering how I am gonna afford accommodation. Do you know any of the apartments they've allocated before in ANY city, I just wanna know what they're like ?

Thanks
Hshankar2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Flying Starts doing their placements in London stayed at Kilburn Park. I ve also included pictures. You can expect to share this w a flying start or get it to yourself depending on your luck. Name:  575CE914-C763-437E-8201-FFD59DFD95C6.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  18.9 KBName:  6D7157F3-DB57-4C8E-AE74-37BA6028B00E.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  63.0 KBName:  1F1E0879-9FFB-4BFE-AA7D-ED1EBD9F4A16.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  62.9 KBName:  06334B32-D4F5-4421-94FC-75C9EF54FE10.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  79.5 KB
Last edited by Hshankar2002; 1 year ago
Kimlek
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wavyjosh)
Ooh well done getting on the course! What dyou think made you stand out from the other applicants please? I really really want this!!
Dan Silverman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there, do you get to choose where you would like your placement - obviously this isn’t a guarantee but do you get a preference? Thanks
mk2002x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Which areas for the flying start are placements offered in? Is it just London and birmingham?
Kimlek
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For accountancy flying start there’s 4 universities- Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham & Reading. I’ve no idea about the technology flying start though.
Kimlek
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The placements are all over but they cover accommodation costs.
Dan Silverman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kimlek)
The placements are all over but they cover accommodation costs.
Do you get a preference of where you want to work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (155)
42.82%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.64%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.21%

Watched Threads