The Student Room Group

A level change

I’m gonna change one of my A Levels to Politics is it difficult ???
well I wouldn't say its easy.... I do it at the minute and I find it similar to history in that there's a lot of information to memorise. however if you find politics interesting and dont mind essays, then do it.
Original post by ViktoriyaPetrov
well I wouldn't say its easy.... I do it at the minute and I find it similar to history in that there's a lot of information to memorise. however if you find politics interesting and dont mind essays, then do it.

Hmm thank you if ur interested in everyday issues and have a passion for stuff like Brexit is that a good thing for it sorry to bother you .
Original post by afggeena
Hmm thank you if ur interested in everyday issues and have a passion for stuff like Brexit is that a good thing for it sorry to bother you .

Yes if you’re passionate about current affairs that’s great! Our teacher makes us keep on top of current affairs in the political world because the great thing about politics is that it’s always relevant to today’s world. Hope this helps!
Yes if you’re passionate about current affairs that’s great! Our teacher makes us keep on top of current affairs in the political world because the great thing about politics is that it’s always relevant to today’s world. Hope this helps!

Oh thank god thank you that really helps my decision I’m going with politics then althigh I was just about to be going to Basque in northern Spain if I stayed in the course lol oh well ☺️💕😂😂
Original post by afggeena
Oh thank god thank you that really helps my decision I’m going with politics then althigh I was just about to be going to Basque in northern Spain if I stayed in the course lol oh well ☺️💕😂😂

glad I was able to help :smile:
good luck for your a levels :smile:
glad I was able to help :smile:
good luck for your a levels :smile:

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest