In year 10 Should i revise Watch

Ruqaiyah161
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
So i started year 10 recently and i was wondering if i should revise now for gcse's. I am in top sets for everything however in yr 9 i never focused or listened so i dont really know what we learn about at all. We have finished paper one of biology and chemistry and physics. Kinda finished geography.So could u tell me what should i revise and when and any exam gcse papers that i could use. The only exam i am doing is art this year.
English literature-6
English language-8
Maths-7
Biology-5
Chemistry-6
Physics-5
Geography-7
Spanish-7
Art-7 (exam in yr 10)

Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ruqaiyah161)
Hi
So i started year 10 recently and i was wondering if i should revise now for gcse's. I am in top sets for everything however in yr 9 i never focused or listened so i dont really know what we learn about at all. We have finished paper one of biology and chemistry and physics. Kinda finished geography.So could u tell me what should i revise and when and any exam gcse papers that i could use. The only exam i am doing is art this year.
English literature-6
English language-8
Maths-7
Biology-5
Chemistry-6
Physics-5
Geography-7
Spanish-7
Art-7 (exam in yr 10)
Definitely
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi
English literature-6
English language-8
Maths-7
Biology-5
Chemistry-6
Physics-5
Geography-7
Spanish-7
Art-7 (exam in yr 10)
Hi Ruqaiyah,

Well done on your results so far. In response to your question, you should be revising for things like mocks and interim assessments if your school does that and work on securing your knowledge and closing any gaps you have. Keep practising past papers as well! Good luck with Year 10 and your GCSEs. xD
Ruqaiyah161
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Hi Ruqaiyah,

Well done on your results so far. In response to your question, you should be revising for things like mocks and interim assessments if your school does that and work on securing your knowledge and closing any gaps you have. Keep practising past papers as well! Good luck with Year 10 and your GCSEs. xD
Hi
Thank you for this. I was wondering that is there anything to help me with chemistry like past papers or websites. Our school uses educake and its goof but would prefer somethkng where there are longer questions
Lilaclilylulu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I did
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi
Thank you for this. I was wondering that is there anything to help me with chemistry like past papers or websites. Our school uses educake and its goof but would prefer somethkng where there are longer questions
I’ll have a look for you in the morning. If your on AQA for science, your teacher should have access to exampro and you can get many past/current specification style chemistry questions so that may be useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
23.93%
Pop (209)
24.88%
Jazz (33)
3.93%
Classical (46)
5.48%
Hip-Hop (162)
19.29%
Electronic (57)
6.79%
Indie (132)
15.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise