The Student Room Group

Help me decide

I started my a-levels however have no lessons tomorrow-just study periods -I can stay at home Cuz we haven't started our course yet or go in to do my hmwk.What do you think?
Reply 1
Whatever you feel is the best for you. I would stay at home.
Are you allowed to not go in at your place then? When I did A Levels at 6th form that was a big no no lol
Original post by T0mas
Whatever you feel is the best for you. I would stay at home.

I could do my hmwk at home tbh-
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I started my a-levels however have no lessons tomorrow-just study periods -I can stay at home Cuz we haven't started our course yet or go in to do my hmwk.What do you think?

TBH I would go in and scout places to work, doesn't hurt to get a head start reading the material. When I was 16 I would have probably just stayed at home...

Having been through A-levels as one of the laziest people, I really do not recommend it. Habits are key, set a precedent now to be a hard working student who gets ahead and in 2 years it will pay dividends...
Original post by mnot
TBH I would go in and scout places to work, doesn't hurt to get a head start reading the material. When I was 16 I would have probably just stayed at home...

Having been through A-levels as one of the laziest people, I really do not recommend it. Habits are key, set a precedent now to be a hard working student who gets ahead and in 2 years it will pay dividends...

Yep Ur correct if I really want the grades I want i really should....
Original post by centraltrains
Are you allowed to not go in at your place then? When I did A Levels at 6th form that was a big no no lol

I just started -I have free study periods but we haven't really started the courses yet-I've got some hmwk thou-printing out sheets/drawing timelines etc
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy

my advice is to just get your homework out the way and don't put too much effort into it - instead, focus your heart & soul on studying the course material from the textbook/class notes rather than homework. if you study most effectively at home then do that
Original post by A Rolling Stone
my advice is to just get your homework out the way and don't put too much effort into it - instead, focus your heart & soul on studying the course material from the textbook/class notes rather than homework. if you study most effectively at home then do that

Okay😊
But we've not really started the course?i'll watch videos to get a head start-therefore may as well stay at home

Quick Reply

Latest