do i have an eating disorder? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
so i’ve been having issues with my eating for a little while and i don’t know if it’s normal or if i should be worried about it.

so for a while now i’ve been unhappy with my body and how it looks but it got much worse a few months ago, so i decided i wanted to start eating more healthily and exercising. my mum tends to cook the same unhealthy (i assume) foods so i wanted to cook for myself so i had been using recipes and things online, most of what i made hasn’t been that great but i’m trying.

so when i’m not eating like this, maybe there will be snacks in the house, for example the other day there was a box of donuts. i tell myself that i shouldn’t eat it because i know it’s unhealthy, but then i say it’s ok to just take one, but it’s never just one because i continue to eat even if i feel full. there were about 9 mini donut things in the box and i forced myself to finish it all once id gone past halfway. whenever someone has unhealthy food in the house i get stressed because i feel like i’m unable to control myself from eating it and ruining my goal of being healthy.

also, i have trouble stopping myself from overeating in general, i really don’t know when it is right to stop. so i don’t know how to stop this and if i should be worried about it?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I am not at all a doctor but I’ve struggled with binge eating disorder and that sounds a lot like it, Id speak to your GP about it and they can really help. What helped me was going vegan as most things I’m able to eat are healthy and nutritious as well as tasty but you don’t have to do that there are many other ways you can help yourself
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am not at all a doctor but I’ve struggled with binge eating disorder and that sounds a lot like it, Id speak to your GP about it and they can really help. What helped me was going vegan as most things I’m able to eat are healthy and nutritious as well as tasty but you don’t have to do that there are many other ways you can help yourself
do you know of any self help things i could access online?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.3%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (71)
55.91%
No (48)
37.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed