Bojo would rather be "dead in a ditch" than delay Brexit Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm sure plenty of people agree with him, for one reason or another. I mean i could think of worse things than him being dead in a ditch...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49598118
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It can be arranged .. !
nulli tertius
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
I'm sure plenty of people agree with him, for one reason or another. I mean i could think of worse things than him being dead in a ditch...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49598118
Is that ditch in front of a Heathrow expansion bulldozer or part of the foundations for the Scotland-Ulster Bridge?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by nulli tertius)
Is that ditch in front of a Heathrow expansion bulldozer or part of the foundations for the Scotland-Ulster Bridge?
I heard it would be the open sewer that is his morals.
mqb2766
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Attention seeking behaviour to put something in the headlines that detracts from the poo that he's in. To a degree it has worked, unfortunately.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think the man's words were born out of frustration and calling for a man's death or making justification of such based on a mere political disagreement is disgusting and distasteful.

If it was flippant or 'in fun' comment I believe its not humorous all fitting to be said in a Western liberal country.

In the mean time we are paying over 300 pounds per day to unelected elites per person who are currently debating the surrender bill passed by elected House. Welcome to politics in 2019.
_Wellies_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
In the mean time we are paying over 300 pounds per day to unelected elites per person who are currently debating the surrender bill passed by elected House. Welcome to politics in 2019.
That’s a entirely the fault of Brexit supporters.

Instead of rallying around a new breed of politicians ardently committed to Brexit in the aftermath of the referendum and packing the House of Commons in 2017, they asked the elite to deliver Brexit for them. The calamity we’ve seen since then was entirely predictable.

Historians will ask how politically naive Brexit supporters were, particularly as many of them claimed to vote for Brexit as a means of sticking their fingers up at the establishment.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by _Wellies_)
That’s a entirely the fault of Brexit supporters.

Instead of rallying around a new breed of politicians ardently committed to Brexit in the aftermath of the referendum and packing the House of Commons in 2017, they asked the elite to deliver Brexit for them. The calamity we’ve seen since then was entirely predictable.

Historians will ask how politically naive Brexit supporters were, particularly as many of them claimed to vote for Brexit as a means of sticking their fingers up at the establishment.
Utter and compleat nonsense! This is not the fault of any of the UK electorate, remain/leave or abstain. You are completely mistaken or possibly confused as to what had happened/is happening? How can this be the fault of remainer or brexiteer voters? Remember in 2015 UKIP got 12.6% of the vote and got 1 MP in Parliament.

Are you even aware that Labour and Conservative parties stood on Brexit manifestos in 2017 and so many of these machiavellian acting parliamentarians have since joined or formed other parties who were largely REJECTED by the UK electorate because they did not respect the referendum result.
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Boris will have to ask for an extension or flat out resign.

Dis gon be fun.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Guru Jason)
Boris will have to ask for an extension or flat out resign.

Dis gon be fun.
Resign as pm not as leader of the Conservatives.

This is all a game a high stakes political poker I think.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has he not forgotten that two Tory MPs were murdered by the IRA? Or the death of Jo Cox?
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nulli tertius)
There is of course a chance that this ditch is never released. If Boris were to add a second line to an election bill promising to bring back a withdrawal agreement (that would be his improved one or May’s) on the 21st then you may find some of the (repentant) Tory Remoaners and Labour (now 27) May choose not to back the delay to the election.
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When you talk about £300 a day are you talking about the unelected Dominic Cummings and his unelected paymaster Boris Johnson?

Not like you to sound bitter on these forums? How does it feel to be on the back foot for a change as our elected parliament starts to take control?
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
When you talk about £300 a day are you talking about the unelected Dominic Cummings and his unelected paymaster Boris Johnson?

Not like you to sound bitter on these forums? How does it feel to be on the back foot for a change as our elected parliament starts to take control?
I'm not on the back foot at all.

It's amazing how Dominic Cummings creates so much hysteria when it is completely and totally standard practice for senior members of the government to have unelected employees working for them on an advisory basis. The fact that this hysteria is created around this person because certain people dislike his success, seems sour grapes to me.

I was talking about the unelected House of Lords, which we are outside a significant sum of money which we cannot afford today to decide the grant or block what the elected house has decided, as a majority against it elected manifesto promises also.

Remainiacs cry the blues every opportunity they get, apparently parliamentary democracy was being aborted, now the same group are waving their panties in the air like a teenage girl at her pop idol!
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 1 week ago
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's a shame euthanasia is illegal in the UK, I mean he did ask for it and I'm sure some nutter would happily oblige.
ImAGiraffe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He called Cameron a “girly swot”, like come on Johnson get your arse out of primary school
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
People still not respecting the referendum I see, TSR in a nutshell.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by random_matt)
People still not respecting the referendum I see, TSR in a nutshell.
And advocating violence on those who disagree with them. So liberal.
GreenCub
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He also said he was more likely to be reincarnated as an olive than become prime minister...
Charlie4789
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Remainiacs cry the blues every opportunity they get, apparently parliamentary democracy was being aborted, now the same group are waving their panties in the air like a teenage girl at her pop idol!
Imagine using the world Remainiacs - childish behaviour.
Were those the same tears you cried when no deal was taken off the table? Or when the conservative party crumbled?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (157)
24.53%
Pop (156)
24.38%
Jazz (26)
4.06%
Classical (38)
5.94%
Hip-Hop (114)
17.81%