The Student Room Group

Design engineering at Imperial and EIE

Hello, I am currently a 12th grade student thinking of applying to Imperial. I wanted to ask if any of you are at Imperial studying either design engineering or electronic and information engineering, what is it like and how was your interview, what were you asked?
Seriously if you are planning for Imperial College Londen that's a very great place for study. I'll personally suggest you go to Electronics because I was also live that life and that was a really great time I ever had. Now talking about an Interview. In your interview make sure you have done good research on yourself okay! Questions like
"What activities and leisure interests are you currently involved in, and what have you learned about yourself from your involvement in these?"
"What are your three main strengths?"
"When are you at your best?"
"What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"
keep in mind all question is only related to you nothing else so don't prepare well and best of luck.
Original post by Lovethe43
Seriously if you are planning for Imperial College Londen that's a very great place for study. I'll personally suggest you go to Electronics because I was also live that life and that was a really great time I ever had. Now talking about an Interview. In your interview make sure you have done good research on yourself okay! Questions like
"What activities and leisure interests are you currently involved in, and what have you learned about yourself from your involvement in these?"
"What are your three main strengths?"
"When are you at your best?"
"What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"
keep in mind all question is only related to you nothing else so don't prepare well and best of luck.

Hi, thanks for the advice I am also interested in studying at Imperial but its very difficult to get in. What grades did your get in A-levels and how much time did you put into your personal statement? Thanks
Original post by Ace-this-test
Hi, thanks for the advice I am also interested in studying at Imperial but its very difficult to get in. What grades did your get in A-levels and how much time did you put into your personal statement? Thanks

Brother I for India so the grade requirement is little bit high for getting I have 98.5% in my XII and and enough score in IELTS and TOEFL for get in.
Talking about my personal statement it take round tow months I am also taking so help from online assignment service Total Assignment Help for get things done in a porper way. I'll recommend you also to get help from them there good in that type of task.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest