Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
I have already stated the good parts he did during their independence and first few years in Government. Also, it was not ‘a life time of evil’. He died at 95 and spent 30 years as President. Before that he spent his life campaigning and fighting for independence and then as PM. When he was PM, he was internationally regarded as one of the world’s best leaders. I doubt 30 years outweighs the more than 50 years he spent on the other side.
A couple of piffling 'good things' hardly outweighs mass murder and the systematic destruction of a country. I mean if we're going to use your logic i presume you fully approve of Idi Amin as well?
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
A couple of piffling 'good things' hardly outweighs mass murder and the systematic destruction of a country. I mean if we're going to use your logic i presume you fully approve of Idi Amin as well?
Some people do.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Some people do.
Some people are disgusting. I mean approving of ethnic cleansing? That’s just nasty.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Some people are disgusting. I mean approving of ethnic cleansing? That’s just nasty.
Yes, it is nasty, but strangely enough they did and prob still support him.
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This conversation is starting to go in circles. You both have pretty clear positions and seem unwilling to move on them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.41%
Pop (214)
24.68%
Jazz (33)