Ellie_iris
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I went for a college interview last Thursday in regards to a teaching assistant apprenticeship. It was like a screening process before being considered for an actual interview with the school. The recruiter told me my interview was successful and she’ll pass my application onto the school and she’ll get back to me in regards to whether I have been shortlisted for an interview or not. She told me she’d get back to me by the middle/end of this week. I emailed her yesterday as I’m getting quite nervous because she has had no contact at all despite telling me she’d keep me in the loop. I still haven’t heard back and interviews are meant to start Monday. I don’t really know what to do at this point.
Last edited by Ellie_iris; 1 week ago
Ellie_iris
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Update: I got an interview 😊
Kes64
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations! Hope you get it. I’ve been working in education for 8 years now and started off with a apprenticeship as a TA ☺️.
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ellie_iris)
Update: I got an interview 😊
Congratulations!!
Ellie_iris
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Should be getting a call soon to tell me whether I got the job or not. I had my interview today and it went really well in my opinion and they told me they’d get back to me today which I hope is a good sign 😬🤞🏻
Kes64
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Should be getting a call soon to tell me whether I got the job or not. I had my interview today and it went really well in my opinion and they told me they’d get back to me today which I hope is a good sign 😬🤞🏻
Well done, all sounds positive ☺️.
Ellie_iris
Rep:
?
I didn’t get the teaching assistant one unfortunately but they offered me the role of an early years practitioner so at least I’m going to be getting experience 😊
Kes64
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I didn’t get the teaching assistant one unfortunately but they offered me the role of an early years practitioner so at least I’m going to be getting experience 😊
Congratulations! Sounds amazing all the same. Is that an apprenticeship too?
Ellie_iris
Rep:
?
Thank you! Yeah it’s also an apprenticeship, I said I’d be interested in taking the role if they saw me as a more suitable fit for it
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Glad you got a role! Hope all goes well and I wish you every success
Ellie_iris
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Glad you got a role! Hope all goes well and I wish you every success
Thank you so much 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%