?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Whats your favourite handbag?
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have been in love with the designer handbags that Furla bring forth for the women population. The luxury designer has been quite popular for the peppiness that the label offers in the collection of handbags. I have been head over heels for the Candy bags as well as the Metropolis collection to be very specific. Both the collections have been one of the most colorful ones that the other fashion brands available in the industry.

My favorite among these is the Metropolis collection in Furla bags. With a gamut of options available in the same is peppy, elegant, functional at the same time. Some of the features that Metropolis Mini crossbody bags include:

Snap closure: Every designer bag in this collection feature a snap closure that looks very chic and sturdy.

Front logo on metal hardware: The metal front of all the Metropolis designer bags feature the logo of the brand that is an assurance of the authenticity of the Furla bags.

Removable crossbody strap: Every crossbody bags by Furla features a removable strap that you can keep or remove depending on your need.
ellenb56
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
LV and Mulberry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
10%
Disagree (2)
10%
Neither agree or disagree (6)
30%
Agree (6)
30%
Strongly Agree (4)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise