ni98m
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve just completed university and obtained a 2:2 in accounting and finance. Where do i go from here? Do i just apply for jobs now?
I also wanted to do ACCA, how do i go about doing this?
Sorry, just very confused.
PriceMechanism
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ni98m)
I’ve just completed university and obtained a 2:2 in accounting and finance. Where do i go from here? Do i just apply for jobs now?
Hmm... I would say, that you probably need to explore school leaver programs, places like EY will hire you as they no longer require university degrees. Lloyds Banking Group also accept 2;2 degrees, so you have some options! Good luck!
AW_1983
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 49 minutes ago
(Original post by ni98m)
Start here:

https://www.accaglobal.com/an/en/hel...alculator.html

Then go here and work out which modules you have left to pass:

https://www.accaglobal.com/ca/en/qua.../overview.html

Finally, look for accounting vacancies. You're far too late to get into a training contract with the Big 4, Grant Thornton, BDO etc now and will have to wait for September 2020 but you could find another employer who needs an accounting assistant or just apply to study with ACCA and pay for it yourself if you want to start straight away.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (187)
23.94%
Pop (191)
24.46%
Jazz (30)
3.84%
Classical (46)
5.89%
Hip-Hop (147)
18.82%