Clearing out my Grade 9 GCSE Notes if you want!!

Watch
username4699668
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey I got straight nines at GCSE and am selling my notes and revision guides, wondering if anyone wanted them? They're very detailed and took me months- it would be a shame to waste and they're all i used to score top marks - physics, geography, spanish, english language, english literature available- happy to answer any questions!

EDIT: they've all been sold but geography and spanish
Last edited by username4699668; 1 year ago
Magdatrix >_<
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's probably *making* the notes that helped you get the grades, not just having/reading them...so probably people won't buy them...
Astaera
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, how much are they, how would i get them and can i see like just part of a page for handwriting, style of notes, etc??? Also, what board did you do?
username4699668
Rep:
?
(Original post by Astaera)
Hi, how much are they, how would i get them and can i see like just part of a page for handwriting, style of notes, etc??? Also, what board did you do?
Hey, so I'd be happy to list them on eBay for you to buy or I can post them to you? Depending on the subject I'd say around £4-£12- I'm happy to also send revision guides or CGP guides if you want! I did:
English Lit: Edexcel gcse - I got full marks - 160/160- Macbeth, An Inspector calls, Jekyll and Hyde and love and relationships poems
English Language: Edexcel iGCSE
Geography: Cambridge iGCSE
Spanish: Cambridge iGCSE
But keep in mind a lot of the topics overlap and notes could help you whatever board you do
Here are some previews- some notes are typed others are handwritten:
Attached files
username4699668
Rep:
?
(Original post by Magdatrix >_<)
It's probably *making* the notes that helped you get the grades, not just having/reading them...so probably people won't buy them...
I guess but i made them early on, actually re-reading them and testing myself on notes was the main way i achieved my grades and Ive had a lot of interest in these notes x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed