Luanaaaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yo.
I figured I have nothing to loose on asking if there's anyone going into BBK for their 1st yr and if they wanna make some contacts with whoever comes onto this thread?
* idk start off this thread I guess *
Hanna24PC
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I’ve been trying to find people going BBK for their 1st year as well! I deferred last year just so I could figure out myself mentally and plunge myself into the world of work and employability.

I’m going to be studying Accounting.

Which course will you be taking?
Luanaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hanna24PC)
Hi, I’ve been trying to find people going BBK for their 1st year as well! I deferred last year jusHt so I could figure out myself mentally and plunge myself into the world of work and employability.

Hi. I'm doing Psychology the evening classes just fit my lifestyle, I've always been one to work 'later on' so yeah. and it will give me the option to do certain things during the day. Did you get student accommodation?
Hanna24PC
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Luanaaaa)
Hi. I'm doing Psychology the evening classes just fit my lifestyle, I've always been one to work 'later on' so yeah. and it will give me the option to do certain things during the day. Did you get student accommodation?
Sounds great!

Yh I usually work 2-4 days a week so evening study is suitable for me plus I’m a night owl🦉😁

I live in south London so the journey up to BBK is reasonable, bus 59 goes straight there.

I might consider accommodation for 2nd year because I would like to experience being more independent and surrounded by fellow peers – just depends really.

Did you consider student accommodation?
Luanaaaa
Rep:
?
o

Sounds great!

Yh I usually work 2-4 days a week so evening study is suitable for me plus I’m a night owl🦉😁

I live in south London so the journey up to BBK is reasonable, bus 59 goes straight there.

I might consider accommodation for 2nd year because I would like to experience being more independent and surrounded by fellow peers – just depends really.

Did you consider student accommodation?
oh cool.
yeah I got given Student accommodation. but I applied thinking I'd never get it because I'm British, but I ended up getting an offer which was great because its saved a lot of money for myself in my 1st yr.

Its nice to know you're a night owl too, in fact if struggled knowing if others prefer the night since a standard school routine is so different. Its nice I can adjust my lifestyle to what fits me.
cece55
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I’ve been trying to find people going BBK for their 1st year as well! I deferred last year just so I could figure out myself mentally and plunge myself into the world of work and employability.

I'll be there too studying a certificate of higher education and then on to studying sociology.
cece55
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yo.
I figured I have nothing to loose on asking if there's anyone going into BBK for their 1st yr and if they wanna make some contacts with whoever comes onto this thread?
* idk start off this thread I guess
Good shout. I definitely need some contacts before we start!!!
Luanaaaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by cece55)
Yeah, I just figured asking around cause whoever goes to BBK, our 'schedules' will be kinda different to the typical uni life lol
Hanna24PC
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cece55)
Definitely
Hanna24PC
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, I just figured asking around cause whoever goes to BBK, our 'schedules' will be kinda different to the typical uni life lol
Has anyone gotten their timetables yet?

I currently got lectures on Monday and Thursday for this term😄
Luanaaaa
Rep:
?
Has anyone gotten their timetables yet?

I currently got lectures on Monday and Thursday for this term😄
I've had a problem accessing my account but I think its something like Tuesday to Friday evenings
cece55
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've had a problem accessing my account but I think its something like Tuesday to Friday evenings
Me too! I've had problems with mine for months!
Luanaaaa
Rep:
?
I just sent an email asking if I could get some help with it. I got an email back saying to try it on Chrome or a different browser and actually press the blue 'log in' button instead of pressing enter. It worked for me, it might work for you?
Scoady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi. I’m going to study psychology as well
Last edited by Scoady; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.92%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.25%
No (86)
35.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed