Do I stand a chance in getting into a master's program at Oxford? Watch
Wondering if anyone can provide some perspective on whether I am a competitive applicant for the MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy program at Oxford. A few bullet points on my background are below:
- Since graduating a year ago I've been working at a Fortune 500 company related to the financial data industry as a senior associate
- I've also done long internships at two well-known companies in the areas of supply chain and strategy
- Co-founded my own small company
- I've done some volunteering with NGOs but not much
- I did my undergraduate in Management at Bath, achieving a 2:1
Do I stand a chance in being accepted? I can see that current and past candidates on this course have similar levels of experience, BUT theirs are predominantly in the areas of global governance, NGOs, international development, etc.
"The MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy is one of the most competitive master’s degrees in Oxford’s Social Science division. Most successful applicants have a first-class degree or the equivalent."