throwaway129382
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I changed my course on results day and so I changed my application for student finance however it's still showing the old uni I applied to and the old uni has contacted me saying we are pleased to confirm that we have received information from Student Finance (SF) regarding your attendance at X University. However I am not going to that uni anymore and the new uni I have applied to are asking me to show if I was awarded Student Finance for the 19/20 year such as your entitlement letter which will have a reference number on it as I'm being made to pay the tuition fees myself but I don't have the entitlement letter for the new uni. I'm not sure if this makes sense but basically student finance hasn't made any changes to my application and my new uni needs confirmation I will recieve student finance at their uni
DaQueensCorgi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It doesnt update by itself, go and make a change to your application on student finance asap.
qrashti
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was in the same predicament and still waiting for the change to be made. However student finance have informed me that it can take either 48 hrs or 6 weeks. Don't worry too much about the loan because the uni will still allow you to enrol as long as you continually update them about your situation!
throwaway129382
Rep:
?
(Original post by DaQueensCorgi)
It doesnt update by itself, go and make a change to your application on student finance asap.
I did about 2 weeks ago but they haven't updated the change
DaQueensCorgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by throwaway129382)
I did about 2 weeks ago but they haven't updated the change
Does it say "Application Submitted" ?
Seris
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just call them up and talk to them about your situation they will guide you on how to fix it.
throwaway129382
Rep:
?
(Original post by DaQueensCorgi)
Does it say "Application Submitted" ?
Yes, it actually says payments scheduled however when I check when they are scheduled it's for the wrong Uni.
DaQueensCorgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by throwaway129382)
Yes, it actually says payments scheduled however when I check when they are scheduled it's for the wrong Uni.
Try changing it again and if that doesnt work then I suggest calling them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?