LSHTM vs QMUL Public Health distance learning need to decide by Monday! Watch

NorthernClemency
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi All,

I have been offered places on Distance Learning MSc courses at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Queen Mary's for Public Health and Global Public Health respectively and need to make a decision as QMUL have given me the deadline of Monday.

My ultimate aim is graduate medicine in 2 years as a mature student and the masters is part of working towards this.

I am leaning towards LSHTM as I would prefer a degree in straight Public Health ( although Global fits with my past work experience), their modules on infectious disease, reputation and focus on a quantitative approach are really strong.

All that makes me question this is the level of engagement. Queen Mary's have been contactable throughout the application process and allocate a personal tutor. For LSHTM it has been like pulling teeth trying to speak to anyone for clarity and I understand the course model is quite hands- off from their side.

Does anyone have any advice or experience to share regarding either? Thanks in advance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate