I have very low red blood cells count.!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
But I'm scared to have a blood transfusion! (I'm scared of needles, I just about survive a blood test!) This is why I hesitate to go to my GP.
My hands and feet feel cold. My hands and face is pale.
I feel tired all the time I have to drag myself to do chores and other important work!
I just want to be in bed all the time.
My legs hurt I get aches and pains. I have chest pains from time to time.

I start uni soon and I'm fearful as to how I'm going to be travelling to and from when I feel I dont have enough energy!
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
can you ask for a general anaesthetic (before a transfusion)? i had something very minor (i don't even know what it was) on the inside of my lip and was still given the option. granted, it's another needle but it's not so large/enduring
Last edited by HoldThisL; 1 week ago
username4378620
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go to your GP. This sounds serious. At best you will only get people selling you snake oil here, book your appointment NOW!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
can you ask for a general anaesthetic? i had something very minor (i don't even know what it was) on the inside of my lip and was still given the option. granted, it's another needle but it's not so large/enduring
why do you look like a different person now with your new avatar?
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
why do you look like a different person now with your new avatar?
different smile; different place; different time

i also have different glasses now so perhaps it's time for a different avatar
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you actually been told you need a transfusion or is this something you are worried you might need to have? Because most people who are anaemic just get iron tablets!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Have you actually been told you need a transfusion or is this something you are worried you might need to have? Because most people who are anaemic just get iron tablets!
I have been told. I have been taking iron tablets but they don't seem to be working for me
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been told. I have been taking iron tablets but they don't seem to be working for me
Oh... I'm not a big fan of needles either but if it helps, the needle only stays in your vein for a few seconds whilst they put in the cannula and once the needles is out, you can't really feel the plastic tube that's left in your arm.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Oh... I'm not a big fan of needles either but if it helps, the needle only stays in your vein for a few seconds whilst they put in the cannula and once the needles is out, you can't really feel the plastic tube that's left in your arm.
I'm terrified now lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.59%
Pop (164)
24.59%