Best A level revision websites and materials??? Watch

Reviser101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey guys, so I've just started year 12 and I'm studying Edexcel maths, ocr biology and Edexcel chemistry. In comparison to GCSE the revision materials are pretty scarce, so I was just wondering if there are any good websites or books for these subjects. Also, if any of you have any advice on how to make the best of year 12 and the best ways to revise these subjects then it would be great if you could share them.

Thanks, xx
TurkishMedic
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi there,
For Edexcel Maths I would strongly recommend Dr Frost Maths for their powerpoints and access to questions from all past papers. Hegarty Maths and Crash Maths are also very useful.

With any of these, look at the old style papers. Use Save my Exams or Physics and Maths Tutor to get exam questions and papers.

For assessment statements in Biology, use BioNinja and Snap Revise to get the tricker concepts under control.
Minchico
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Have you tried revisely? It's really good for those subjects and exam boards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (369)
67.21%
No (180)
32.79%

Watched Threads