The Student Room Group

Changing uni whilst recieving second degree loan

I'm currently studying a distance part-time degree, it is my second degree and I'm receiving a tuition loan to pay the fees. But I'm not very happy with the quality of the course and was considering transferring to the same course at a different university and transferring the credits I have already achieved from the past year. I've had a look at the Student Finance website and I can only find information for the standard loans but I can't see anything for the second degree loans or distance learning.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Jeblee
I'm currently studying a distance part-time degree in Computer Science, it is my second degree and I'm receiving a tuition loan to pay the fees. But I'm not very happy with the quality of the course and was considering transferring to the same course at a different university and transferring the credits I have already achieved from the past year. I've had a look at the Student Finance website and I can only find information for the standard loans but I can't see anything for the second degree loans or distance learning.

Hello,

Which university are you looking to transfer to?

Thanks, Lynsey.
Reply 2
Original post by Lynsey SFE
Hello,

Which university are you looking to transfer to?

Thanks, Lynsey.

I'm looking to transfer to the Open university course.
Original post by Jeblee
I'm looking to transfer to the Open university course.

Hi there,

I cannot find a course called ‘Computer Science’ on our database for the Open University, can you please confirm the name of the course you wish to study?

Thanks, Ashley.
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Ashley
Hi there,

I cannot find a course called ‘Computer Science’ on our database for the Open University, can you please confirm the name of the course you wish to study?

Thanks, Ashley.

Hi, It's slightly different title BSC Computing and IT
Original post by Jeblee
Hi, It's slightly different title BSC Computing and IT

Hi there,

We hold the course on the system as;

BSc (Honours) Computing and IT Q62 Z62

Therefore; you would be eligible to apply.

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending