rm.25
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been thinking about applying to study dentistry abroad in Spain for 2020 entry and have been looking at a few options including:

Universidad Europea de Madrid
Universidad Catolica de Valencia
CEU Cardenal Herrera University

Is anyone currently studying/has studied dentistry at these unis and if so what has your experience been like? Would you recommend any of them?

Thanks
rm.25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
bump
Avani priti
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have found anyone at this uni?
DiamondQueen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know 2 people who study dentistry in the top two schools you mentioned. UEM will take anyone, the grades they want aren’t really that high. The person I know that went there wasn’t really, let’s just say... academically gifted. Well actually, he’s not that smart at all and isn’t a hard worker and still got in.

UCV in Valencia I’ve heard is better when it comes to the uni and quality of education. I’ve got a friend who goes there and he achieved relatively good grades in his a levels but just missed out on getting in a uk dentistry school so Valencia was his backup.
Last edited by DiamondQueen; 4 weeks ago
rm.25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DiamondQueen)
I know 2 people who study dentistry in the top two schools you mentioned. UEM will take anyone, the grades they want aren’t really that high. The person I know that went there wasn’t really, let’s just say... academically gifted. Well actually, he’s not that smart at all and isn’t a hard worker and still got in.

UCV in Valencia I’ve heard is better when it comes to the uni and quality of education. I’ve got a friend who goes there and he achieved relatively good grades in his a levels but just missed out on getting in a uk dentistry school so Valencia was his backup.
Thank you!!
DiamondQueen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rm.25)
Thank you!!
No worries
helloismia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Does anyone know the fees for UEM?
Also do you think its worth applying via an agency?
Fitness X Study
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rm.25)
I've been thinking about applying to study dentistry abroad in Spain for 2020 entry and have been looking at a few options including:

Universidad Europea de Madrid
Universidad Catolica de Valencia
CEU Cardenal Herrera University

Is anyone currently studying/has studied dentistry at these unis and if so what has your experience been like? Would you recommend any of them?

Thanks
I’m going to UCV starting 2020 join me!
Fitness X Study
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DiamondQueen)

Can u put me in contact with the UCV guy please
rm.25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by helloismia)
Does anyone know the fees for UEM?
Also do you think its worth applying via an agency?
I think its just over €20,000 a year
For UCV I think you have to apply through an agency, I contacted the uni and they just refered me to GDC eduction. For the others I don't think you have to.
Fitness X Study
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rm.25)
I think its just over €20,000 a year
For UCV I think you have to apply through an agency, I contacted the uni and they just refered me to GDC eduction. For the others I don't think you have to.
UCV is 15.6k euros I'm applying
Do you go through GDC education or AStarFuture?
rm.25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fitness X Study)
UCV is 15.6k euros I'm applying
Do you go through GDC education or AStarFuture?
I think you have to go through both, astarfuture is the uk agent for gdc education who process applications for the uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.36%
No (210)
76.64%

Watched Threads