Overwhelmed by second year anxiety Watch

C8865433
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just started second year. First year I found it really hard to settle in as I wasnt into partying. It took a long time, but i ended up really enjoying spending time with my flat mates, and this helped solve my home sickness. Now though for many reasons I cant live with them this year and have moved into a new house with new people i vaguely know on my course. Since I got here I cant get over the feeling on panic and homesickness. Freshers doesn’t start for another 2 weeks, and I feel awkward about being a second year, so I cant really distract myself from these feelings. Help!
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by C8865433)
I just started second year. First year I found it really hard to settle in as I wasnt into partying. It took a long time, but i ended up really enjoying spending time with my flat mates, and this helped solve my home sickness. Now though for many reasons I cant live with them this year and have moved into a new house with new people i vaguely know on my course. Since I got here I cant get over the feeling on panic and homesickness. Freshers doesn’t start for another 2 weeks, and I feel awkward about being a second year, so I cant really distract myself from these feelings. Help!
What exactly are you concerned about? Are you worried you won't get along with them? Are they first years, if so, that's not really a big deal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.4%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (70)
56%
No (47)
37.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed