Tao97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I would like to know which date the DMU courses will be start.
De Montfort University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi!

Term begins on Monday 30th September for the vast majority of courses.

If you're also interested in our Freshers week events, they begin on Friday 20th September, see link: https://www.demontfortsu.com/freshers/

I hope this helps! Any more questions let me know

- Niamh
Tao97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Niamh,I have another question if you don't mind.Probability I will be absent the first week of university, so my question is if this can create any problem.Taofiqa
De Montfort University
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Taofiqa,

If you won't be around from the first week of term (commencing 30th September), and it is unavoidable, I would recommend dropping an email to your faculty's Student Advice Centre, of which the links are here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/undergra...e-centres.aspx

If you email your faculty, state your P-number and course and explain you will be unavailable then they are aware as they could be some induction lectures that you'll miss out on.

- Niamh
Tao97
Rep:
?
Thanks a lot for you answer
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
QUOTE=De Montfort University;85216800]Hi Taofiqa,

If you won't be around from the first week of term (commencing 30th September), and it is unavoidable, I would recommend dropping an email to your faculty's Student Advice Centre, of which the links are here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/undergra...e-centres.aspx

If you email your faculty, state your P-number and course and explain you will be unavailable then they are aware as they could be some induction lectures that you'll miss out on.

- Niamh[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hijack the thread, but is there a link to find out course specific enrolment dates at all? I’ve applied through clearing and haven’t had any information sent out yet. Thanks
De Montfort University
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Can you let me know the course you're doing? I can try and find out for you

- Niamh
Tao97
Rep:
?
I would like to know how many days takes to turn a conditional offer in an unconditional??
I also would like to know when is the enrollment day for Economics department
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Education studies please
De Montfort University
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi Tao97,

If you've confirmed your place on DMU on UCAS, the offer should have changed to an unconditional offer.

Your timetables should now be available on myDMU so you can see when your course begins. It should be on September 30th.
In terms of enrollment, once you have registered online you are part of the university. If you are required to enroll in person as well I would suggest contacting your faculty to confirm the date, time and location of when this happens. The contact details for the Business and Law faculty are:
T: +44 (0) 116 257 7243
E: [email protected]

- Niamh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.45%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (145)
56.86%
No (91)
35.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise