The Student Room Group

Should I stay up till 12 for his bday

Hi,
I'm planning to stay up at 12 the day after tomorrow for this guy I liked for over two years but we're not in good conditions but I still like him although he replaced me with other people... We were once really really close a few months ago but stopped because I felt so insecure and it turned out that he only liked me 25% last year I wasn't his friend on his birthday and it turned out no one really wished him and he unblocked me that time but I only found out two days later... So anyway let's get to the main point should I acc stay up and wish him or should I just forget about it
just tell him happy birthday during the day, staying up till 12 is odd imo
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I'm planning to stay up at 12 the day after tomorrow for this guy I liked for over two years but we're not in good conditions but I still like him although he replaced me with other people... We were once really really close a few months ago but stopped because I felt so insecure and it turned out that he only liked me 25% last year I wasn't his friend on his birthday and it turned out no one really wished him and he unblocked me that time but I only found out two days later... So anyway let's get to the main point should I acc stay up and wish him or should I just forget about it

Why do that for someone who you aren't on good terms with? Sounds very odd imo. Just wish him a happy birthday during the day.
Reply 3
Idk I feel so bad for hin since I don't think anyone has ever done it for him
I’m a bit confused. Just forget him and move on.
Idk I feel so bad for hin since I don't think anyone has ever done it for him

ask yourself do you care if someone tells you happy birthday at midnight or during the day, he probably feels the same way
Reply 6
Original post by Matt1778
ask yourself do you care if someone tells you happy birthday at midnight or during the day, he probably feels the same way

I'd be so happy if someone wished me at 12
Yeah if you're in Year 9 and you send a 500 word text too.
Hi,

yes stay up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending