The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambie227
so i am turning 15 in about 9 days and i started puberty/got my first period almost 2 years ago. so why are my boobs not even able to fit an a cup? i just want them at least a B. Im quite skinny and i am only about a pound underweight, i have struggled with body image issues for about a year and i honestly think i would love myself more with bigger boobs. do guys even like small boobs?

i was i think a 34a when i was your age, i've gained some weight as i used to be underweight like you were but i m 24 and a 32d now which isn't that big but i m married so yes guys do like them :smile:
I was like that for a while, but I'm now in my early twenties and had a growth spurt. So I'm now a C cup!

As a younger teenager it bothered me I was an A/B cup. But once you're 17 I find you care a lot less. People around you are more mature generally and most stop name calling. People like all sorts of things. The shape of boobs is more important anyway imo.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 21 and barely fit an a cup, i would love to have some cleavage but my boobs are just flat :frown:

So what? It's what you do with them that counts! I bet, if your partner is half decent, he/she won't mind. Small boobs actually tend to have a good firm shape.
Lol I’m 17 and barely fit into a AA cup that’s just how it is I guess 🤷🏼*♀️ rest of the family has small boobs but nowhere near as small as mine. Genetics are weird eh
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Lol I’m 17 and barely fit into a AA cup that’s just how it is I guess 🤷🏼*♀️ rest of the family has small boobs but nowhere near as small as mine. Genetics are weird eh

ok. And so what? when you find a nice partner, believe me ,he/she will not mind the size of your chest. Great lovers can be very flat chested! lol.
Original post by Phoenix5935
I'm a man and to be honest I'm not that keen on big boobs I like a c cup at the most

A c cup is big
Reply 26
Original post by Ambie227
so i am turning 15 in about 9 days and i started puberty/got my first period almost 2 years ago. so why are my boobs not even able to fit an a cup? i just want them at least a B. Im quite skinny and i am only about a pound underweight, i have struggled with body image issues for about a year and i honestly think i would love myself more with bigger boobs. do guys even like small boobs?

im a guy and i think boob size doesn't matter
(edited 4 years ago)
Itty bitty titty committee
Dude the back pain isn’t worth it. Trust me.
I agree with Aaryra. Big boobs are SUCH a pain.
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry

And getting nice bras is HARD. The nice ones are always B to C cups.
Original post by Aaryra
And getting nice bras is HARD. The nice ones are always B to C cups.

YES! or they are huuuuge. never perfect for us big boobs girls
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry

I love small boobs girls but, they are so elusive.
(edited 4 years ago)
Don't you like a guy who likes you just the way you are?
You will get them slowly and gradually.
I’m 18 and 4 ft 7 and have an AA cup, like literally 30AA and that’s one size up from the smallest size. I have a growth disorder which affects my height and weight, and I am not going to grow anymore. I still caught one of my teachers checking me out once at college.
Original post by Serval36
What is wrong about that combination? If you are skinny and 15 yrs old, flat chests usually fit, don't worry about that.

I do. (I am a 19 yr old boy). I prefer small breasts over big ones, so don't worry about that. There are many boys that like small boobs.

Stop bumping all these old small tit threads. We get it, you like small breasts. Great.
Original post by phobe is smart
x

i have reported you
Im 15, a B, and im kinda getting impatient as well; not to mention I'm kinda underweight cause uh personal things too. I always hear people (guys and girls) making girls with big boobs out to feel really desired but no one ever talks about girls with small boobs. I also watch anime which really doesn't help cause people just let their imaginations go...wild...with their characters. I'm talkin about physics. The proportions aren't realistic and I'd know since I'm also an artist but man does it make me feel insecure constantly seeing 'perfect' imaginary women. My mom said hers used to be small too but when she got pregnant she got bumped up a few cups. I dont wanna wait and get pregnant first thoughh I just wish I had them.

Latest