Charlie01x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm trying to apply for enstangment from my parents. The current evidence I am sending in is a cover letter from myself a statement for a nurse who is also a mate who has witnessed some of the abuse that happened and a reference number from the police. Will this be enough evidence to claim independence I havnt seen my dad in three years due to him and my mom splitting and I got chucked out from my mom's as she was physically and emotionally abusive.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Charlie01x)
I'm trying to apply for enstangment from my parents. The current evidence I am sending in is a cover letter from myself a statement for a nurse who is also a mate who has witnessed some of the abuse that happened and a reference number from the police. Will this be enough evidence to claim independence I havnt seen my dad in three years due to him and my mom splitting and I got chucked out from my mom's as she was physically and emotionally abusive.
you'll only know by speaking to student finance but i believe letters from professionals detailing it's been over a year is generally enough for them.
Charlie01x
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
you'll only know by speaking to student finance but i believe letters from professionals detailing it's been over a year is generally enough for them.
I have been looking at people who have been through the same situation on this forum and it seems to be that student finance have messed them around when going through this process I hope that won't happen to me
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Charlie01x)
I have been looking at people who have been through the same situation on this forum and it seems to be that student finance have messed them around when going through this process I hope that won't happen to me
hopefully not, my husband got it each other with a letter from an old teacher and they accepted that with much hassle.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?