Female advice needed Watch

Phoenix5935
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
When women say they like a man to be confident how confident is that surely it can't be arrogant
Froggo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what's wrong with being cONFIDENT..... Ohohoh🎵🎵🎵🎵
komaldeepx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Phoenix5935)
When women say they like a man to be confident how confident is that surely it can't be arrogant
I think they want someone confident enough to start a conversation and feel good in their own skin, like someone who understands their flaws yet still wears them with pride.
Phoenix5935
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Froggo)
Nothing at all I just want a bit of clarity
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
was literally JUST listening to that.
E3student
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They probs mean someone who is comfortable with them self and isn’t insecure. Someone who can easily start a conversation
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Confident in himself, not entitled or arrogant
Dunya
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Confident enough to provide a sense of security.
powerpuff674
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Confident enough to come and talk to me out of the blue and be himself around me or others. But not too confident that he hurts other people or thinks that he is better than Others.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
confident as in confident in his skin, to the point where he doesn't need constant praise and to be told that he is handsome and good enough

and confident enough to speak to people. he doesn't need to be loud but no one wants a quiet little pipsqueak either
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It means that they'd like a man who is confident enough in his understanding of how confident he should be, without having to go on an Internet forum to ask about it. :cyber:
:wink2:
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for getting such a catchy song stuck in my head now :rolleyes:
Lilouvo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just don't be insecure and don't take yourself too seriously
Kinyonga
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by komaldeepx)
I think they want someone confident enough to start a conversation and feel good in their own skin, like someone who understands their flaws yet still wears them with pride.
Why on Earth would you want to wear your flaws with pride?
komaldeepx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kinyonga)
Why on Earth would you want to wear your flaws with pride?
part of being human is realising you have flaws but you kinda have to get over it and live with them; and part of growth is acceptance. What one person sees as a flaw may be the very reason someone else loves them, it might even make them unique.
Kinyonga
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by komaldeepx)
part of being human is realising you have flaws but you kinda have to get over it and live with them; and part of growth is acceptance. What one person sees as a flaw may be the very reason someone else loves them, it might even make them unique.
If it's a flaw, it's a flaw, and of course instead of beating yourself up for your flaws you should accept them, while continuing to work on improving yourself. As to your second sentence, flaws aren't really that subjective, either you're a good person or you're not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)