sozzyhall
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I was going through my enrolment for chester and as i'm checking the details i noticed it said:Chester / Kingsway / Riverside / Thornton / Queen's ParkYet i'm at Parkgate Campus. Are the details incorrect or is that just how its written even if it doesn't include Parkgate?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Nia Park
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sozzyhall)
I was going through my enrolment for chester and as i'm checking the details i noticed it said:Chester / Kingsway / Riverside / Thornton / Queen's ParkYet i'm at Parkgate Campus. Are the details incorrect or is that just how its written even if it doesn't include Parkgate?
Hi, mine says the same I think the Chester just means Parkgate campus because it’s the main campus.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by sozzyhall)
Hi sozzyhall That's just how it's written out. We have five campuses in Chester (Parkgate, Kingsway, Riverside, Thornton and Queen's Park). Parkgate Road is our main campus and is included as 'Chester'. Apologies for the confusion!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed