Do you think AJ stands a chance against ruiz
Sir Cumference2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Phoenix5935)
Do you think AJ stands a chance against ruiz
Anything can happen but I think that AJ will probably win - the bookies give AJ around a 75% chance of winning.
Phoenix5935
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
Anything can happen but I think that AJ will probably win - the bookies give AJ around a 75% chance of winning.
I agree anything can happen especially at heavyweight and the bookies had Joshua to win last time. For me aj needs to stop backing up in straight lines and get better head movements or it won't be a good day for him
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
easy win for AJ
Phoenix5935
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Zürich)
easy win for AJ
He needs to keep his head off the centre line and back out at angles not in straight lines then he stands a good chance. If he hasn't changed anything about his style then I can only see another win for Ruiz I'm afraid to say
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'd say ruiz again
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Think that Anthony Joshua will win the rematch and get his honour as world champion back. Can't imagine that he loses twice against Ruiz.
Cheesybread
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I think AJ will win. He didn't prepare properly for his last fight, he knows he has to now. But also think it will be good fight, Ruiz will still do really well, can see AJ on points
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
easy win for AJ
You seem to be very confident that he wins, as if you would bet on him. Don't think it is getting easy, otherwise he would not have lost the first fight against Ruiz.
Zürich
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
You seem to be very confident that he wins, as if you would bet on him. Don't think it is getting easy, otherwise he would not have lost the first fight against Ruiz.
I think AJ was mentally not prepared for Ruiz last time and did not expect such a strong performance. This time, AJ will be prepared and fight to his potential which is many times greater than Ruiz.
potterhead10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Expecting AJ to win it
potterhead10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Ruiz still stands a chance however I believe AJ underestimated him last fight, now that AJ knows what Ruiz is capable of doing, he will be more focused
jayyy Crossman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sir Cumference2)
yeah
ThuggerThugger
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
AJ has lost so much weight
Zürich
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ThuggerThugger)
AJ has lost so much weight
And Ruiz, already a chubby little **** has gained about a stone. Guy just spent the last 6 months eating ice cream and drinking beer by the looks of it.
ThuggerThugger
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And Ruiz, already a chubby little **** has gained about a stone. Guy just spent the last 6 months eating ice cream and drinking beer by the looks of it.
Actually no, he lost a load but put it back on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (19)
22.89%
My career doesn't need one (11)
13.25%
I'm sick of studying (14)
16.87%
I can't find a course I want to do (3)
3.61%
I don't know enough about them (9)
10.84%