usernamer00
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im currently doing btec level 4 (year 1) in business and planning to do level 5 (year 2).
Is it possible to get accepted by UCL or any of the top british universities for my last year. Baring in mind, obviously achieveing Distinction (D) in year1 and 2? Will that be enough to get in or will need to take 2 A-Levels as well.
Last edited by usernamer00; 1 month ago
texet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure why it would matter changing University. A lot of extra trouble for 1 year doesn't sound smart. Your student finance could mess you up too. Just apply if you ever take a masters degree.
usernamer00
Rep:
?
True but for me personally I would still prefer graduating from a top 10 university than an average college. Plus, thankfully my student finances isn't a problem.
texet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Doesn't matter where you graduate from. The first 2 years of your current university will still be on the system. Besides, your modules have to be extremely similar for the two universities in order for even the smallest chance of getting accepted to the transfer.
usernamer00
Rep:
?
Our college is 3 years, our first is our HNC and our second year is our HND. The last year is optional, we can either stay and finish or transfer to any british universities that accept btec in the uk. I'm just really curious on figuring out how these things work because I'm not from the uk. It would be a huge deal if I can finish my last year in a top university like ucl, obv keeping in mind that the modules have to be similar. Thanks for your reply again!
Last edited by usernamer00; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (135)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (204)
26.81%
Not great so far... (273)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (149)
19.58%

Watched Threads