Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The coursework is assessed through tasks and assignments. Some assignments require you to make a power point presentation. Do you actually have to present the power point if you have social anxiety/are very shy, or can you just make it and submit it as evidence?

Alternatively, can you just present PP presentations in front of your tutor or as a group?
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The coursework is assessed through tasks and assignments. Some assignments require you to make a power point presentation. Do you actually have to present the power point if you have social anxiety/are very shy, or can you just make it and submit it as evidence?

Alternatively, can you just present PP presentations in front of your tutor or as a group?
You usually make the PowerPoint and then just submit it to the teacher without having to present it
James1908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
You usually make the PowerPoint and then just submit it to the teacher without having to present it
Thanks for the reply
How do you know this/what experience do you have?
Did you do applied science?
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by James1908)
Thanks for the reply
How do you know this/what experience do you have?
Did you do applied science?
I’m also doing applied science this year and we were briefed about this in our induction lectures.
James1908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
I’m also doing applied science this year and we were briefed about this in our induction lectures.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.41%
Pop (214)
24.68%