Dressing for university Watch

ToysAreUs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know how I should dress at uni?

I know I don't need to wear a suit but I can't wear joggers and look like a tramp either.

So since I am wearing a different outfit every day, does anyone have any ideas/outfits that I can look at for shopping?
Emily_B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've seen people show up to uni in joggers!
Go for jeans/t shirt sort of look. No need to be all dressed up for uni; if you're moving into halls, 10 days to 2 weeks worth of clothes will get you through absolutely fine.
Alaska215
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Check out Grace Beverly on 21 buttons she wears a jeans / T-shirt vibe and looks great also she styles joggers amazingly in a way that is stylish and comfy at the same time
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ToysAreUs)
Does anyone know how I should dress at uni?

I know I don't need to wear a suit but I can't wear joggers and look like a tramp either.

So since I am wearing a different outfit every day, does anyone have any ideas/outfits that I can look at for shopping?
Honestly just casual clothes. The only people you’ll see dressed smartly are lectures and people graduating!

By the end of the year you might be in joggers!

Did you wear a uniform in your last two years of school? If not then just wear the same kind of clothes.
Fresher18
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s just casual clothes, there are people on my course last year that turned up to their lectures in pyjamas and others in joggers with oversized hoodie (Thursday 9ams = Hung-over). Most people don’t worry about what others wear so jeans & a top will be sufficient
Seris
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Jeans and tshirt and you should be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.09%
Disagree (2)
9.09%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
31.82%
Agree (6)
27.27%
Strongly Agree (5)
22.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise