meas45
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello Everyone, I am about to begin my postgraduate course Chinese Studies at Edinburgh University which a 2 years course. I have already applied to SFE but unfortunately since the course is a 2 years course even if they lend me the maximum amount 10 thousand I am still cutting it a little short as the course is 10,700 per year. So here comes my question what other funding, bursaries or any type of financial help can I apply for. I have contacted my University, unfortunately, for now, they haven't been very helpful. So any advice of that sort will be greatly appreciated. I am also well aware there may not be any other help like that and I will have to get a loan so any firm suggestions that cater to the postgraduate loan will greatly be appreciated as well. A little information about me now I have just graduated my postgraduate in London so I have 3 full years in which I 've been studying as well as working in the UK. I am also a fully independent student and come from a low-income family. Thank you all for your help.

Regards Dimitar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?