I cry when I look in the mirror. Watch

nourhadid
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How can I make myself like my appearance? Every time I look in the mirror I cry. That's not an exaggeration. I'm not ugly, I wouldn't say, and I have pictures on Instagram where I look really beautiful. But in real life, without the filters and heavy makeup, I'm just so ugly. I don't like anything about my face. It's not even interesting in any way, it's boring, plain and honestly ugly. I have an ugly shaped nose, quite big, really small lips, small black eyes, stick out ears and hair that is a boring brown shade. I'm pale and short with a gingerbread man figure. It doesn't help that no one else finds me that pretty. I've never had a boy interested in me and I'm in my second year of A-levels. How can I make myself love me? Please help!
Zebin mehrin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
boost up ur self esteem
tHe237046
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everything more or less, is an illusion OP. Reality is a spectrum of which we observe less than 5 percent, our tools can measure maybe 10 percent. When you realise this, youll know that there are many people more or less involved in enjoying reality immersed in it, while others are enjoying immersed in it and trying to understand all of it.

There are many things which I see which others dont or refuse to do so. I do not judge others by their appearance but biologically of course you are programmed to like certain features, cant be helped. I also drew the bad set of cards appearance wise. Nothing can be done, build up your career, morals, spirituality, and systems like understanding of biology. You are not your body, much more and those who think you are your body are simply immature and not enlightened.

I cant change the fact that many people arent enlightened and a good appearance helps you greatly. Just the way it is.

Some people are dealt good hands, some are not (like me). Believe me Ive been in turmoil and hell for the past few years, when you get out in the world after A levels your appearance will be the last thing that will be on your mind.
Last edited by tHe237046; 1 week ago
nourhadid
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by tHe237046)
Everything more or less, is an illusion OP. Reality is a spectrum of which we observe less than 5 percent, our tools can measure maybe 10 percent. When you realise this, youll know that there are many people more or less involved in enjoying reality immersed in it, while others are enjoying immersed in it and trying to understand all of it.

There are many things which I see which others dont or refuse to do so. I do not judge others by their appearance but biologically of course you are programmed to like certain features, cant be helped. I also drew the bad set of cards appearance wise. Nothing can be done, build up your career, morals, spirituality, and systems like understanding of biology. You are not your body, much more and those who think you are your body are simply immature and not enlightened.

I cant change the fact that many people arent enlightened and a good appearance helps you greatly. Just the way it is.

Some people are dealt good hands, some are not (like me). Believe me Ive been in turmoil and hell for the past few years, when you get out in the world after A levels your appearance will be the last thing that will be on your mind.
thank you so much, that's really reassuring. I'll work on trying to accept my reality.
holly6901
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you think you look ugly because you have the inside view and know all your thoughts about yourself. Everyone else sees the pure beauty on the outside and I know you don't like your appearance but there is someone who rubs their sweaty hands in their pockets every time they see you because you're so beautiful and they imagine you asleep next to them
tHe237046
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nourhadid)
thank you so much, that's really reassuring. I'll work on trying to accept my reality.
You know that can be a chip on your shoulder, to motivate you to do great things. Usually things like these are great motivators. Im not gonna lie, there are beautiful people and by logic of course, that means there must some who are not in this category. I fall in the not. Nothing I can do, cards have been dealt. End of the day were all humans and I am sure for females it is 100x easier to find some male partner. Much much harder for men.

Youre lucky there.
Last edited by tHe237046; 1 week ago
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nourhadid)
How can I make myself like my appearance? Every time I look in the mirror I cry. That's not an exaggeration. I'm not ugly, I wouldn't say, and I have pictures on Instagram where I look really beautiful. But in real life, without the filters and heavy makeup, I'm just so ugly. I don't like anything about my face. It's not even interesting in any way, it's boring, plain and honestly ugly. I have an ugly shaped nose, quite big, really small lips, small black eyes, stick out ears and hair that is a boring brown shade. I'm pale and short with a gingerbread man figure. It doesn't help that no one else finds me that pretty. I've never had a boy interested in me and I'm in my second year of A-levels. How can I make myself love me? Please help!
When I look in the mirror, the mirror cries!

Seriously though, you just sound of normal appearance - no one's perfect and we all have our flaws. It's not like only supermodels can have happy relationships and you're still very young. No need to despair, just focus on things you do like about yourself and your time will come for a relationship in the future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (189)
23.95%
Pop (192)