makeup recommendations please?? Watch

lilellie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
what are some good affordable foundations/BB creams/etc that look natural but still provide coverage? going back to school soon so need some!! thank u ♡
Anjn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybelline Satin foundation & Maybelline Fit me foundation are beautiful and are my faves. Good luck
Last edited by Anjn; 2 weeks ago
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The Body Shop's colour adapting BB cream is really good, especially if you tan easily, you can still use the same product
lilellie
Rep:
?
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
The Body Shop's colour adapting BB cream is really good, especially if you tan easily, you can still use the same product
thank you!! will try it, do you know how much it is?
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lilellie)
thank you!! will try it, do you know how much it is?
I tried googling it, and I checked the website and it looks like its actually discontinued? I'm actually so gutted, as mines is nearly finished
So I'm not sure if it's still available but I think it was £15
PeachMelba101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I find Bourjois a good quality and not too expensive brand. The healthy mix foundations offer light to medium coverage and glide on, easy to blend in and don't go patchy or dry. The serum one is my favourite, lasts ages and brightens the complexion. They smell quite fruity and have lots of nice ingredients if you like to read labels. Good for sensitive skins and does not block pores. The liquid concealers are also good. Definitely has my thumbs up!
lilellie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anjn)
Maybelline Satin foundation & Maybelline Fit me foundation are beautiful and are my faves. Good luck
thank u!! will try them and possibly update this discussion haha ♡
kerrisbailey_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what are some good affordable foundations/BB creams/etc that look natural but still provide coverage? going back to school soon so need some!! thank u ♡
revolution foundation is bomb and the concealer is aswell. the foundation is £5 and concealer is £4
lilellie
Rep:
?
(Original post by PeachMelba101)
I find Bourjois a good quality and not too expensive brand. The healthy mix foundations offer light to medium coverage and glide on, easy to blend in and don't go patchy or dry. The serum one is my favourite, lasts ages and brightens the complexion. They smell quite fruity and have lots of nice ingredients if you like to read labels. Good for sensitive skins and does not block pores. The liquid concealers are also good. Definitely has my thumbs up!
ooh sounds lovely!! especially for me as I've got quite sensitive skin, thank u I appreciate it!! ♡
lilellie
Rep:
?
(Original post by kerrisbailey_)
revolution foundation is bomb and the concealer is aswell. the foundation is £5 and concealer is £4
omg love those prices, revolution's so good! ♡
lilellie
Rep:
?
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
I tried googling it, and I checked the website and it looks like its actually discontinued? I'm actually so gutted, as mines is nearly finished
So I'm not sure if it's still available but I think it was £15
aw nooo oh well lol thank u anyway rlly appreciate it ! ♡
PeachMelba101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ooh sounds lovely!! especially for me as I've got quite sensitive skin, thank u I appreciate it!! ♡
I have used the Bourjois range of foundations for years now (I am somewhat older than u!) and has always remained by go to brand..about £10 so not bank breaking. There are a few to choose from to suit your needs and I love the continuous hydration they offer- quite a few shades to choose from. Best to to ti a large branch of Boots as they will have more of the range in stock, more shades etc.
powerpuff674
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Kiko is v good quality makeup for cheap
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Good affordable ones would definitely have to be the ones by the body shop!
Jewelzela
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I really love the CYO life proof foundation (you can get it in boots). It's not super matte, so not fake looking, doesn't transfer on to anything and lasts really well. Medium coverage though if that's a deal breaker for you. It's £6 in my boots, but CYO is being discontinued so try it quick! (Though they are remarketing it as a new foundation for soap and glory if your boots doesn't have CYO anymore.)
maiishaa-a
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Revolution Full Coverage Camouflage Foundation and their concealers great too. Or for concealer go for Revlon Wake me Concealer...kind of like it but it creases if you don't bake.
maiishaa-a
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maiishaa-a)
Revolution Full Coverage Camouflage Foundation and their concealers great too. Or for concealer go for Revlon Wake me Concealer...kind of like it but it creases if you don't bake.
And with the Revlon Foundation, it's £7 and concealer £5 I believe
lilellie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
thank you everyone who's replied!! I'll check some of these out, will possibly update u all if + when I find one I love, but for now thank u all for ur recommendations ♡
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
14.29%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (3)
21.43%
Agree (5)
35.71%
Strongly Agree (4)
28.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise