Is my face fat genetic? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Face fat to the point where if I were to lay down one way it sags that way. If I don't smile my face just sorta pouts. Buccal fat pads I think? When I was younger I had a more square face shape but now the cheek fat overhangs on the jaw line. On the weighing thing at boots I'm healthy and have good fat percentage Im 56 kg for 5'2. If I were to lose some more weight would I see a difference.
HPAG
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Where your body stores fat is genetic. Which is why the answer to "how do I target fat loss around my ... waist ... thighs ... etc ?" is ""you cannot"
What you can do is lose fat. As you get leaner you will lose fat from where ever it is stored.

The BMI calculation is an average and a range so while you can use it as a guide if visually you can see fat the answer to your question would be, yes if you lose some more weight you would see a difference"

(Original post by Anonymous)
Face fat to the point where if I were to lay down one way it sags that way. If I don't smile my face just sorta pouts. Buccal fat pads I think? When I was younger I had a more square face shape but now the cheek fat overhangs on the jaw line. On the weighing thing at boots I'm healthy and have good fat percentage Im 56 kg for 5'2. If I were to lose some more weight would I see a difference.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HPAG)
Where your body stores fat is genetic. Which is why the answer to "how do I target fat loss around my ... waist ... thighs ... etc ?" is ""you cannot"
What you can do is lose fat. As you get leaner you will lose fat from where ever it is stored.

The BMI calculation is an average and a range so while you can use it as a guide if visually you can see fat the answer to your question would be, yes if you lose some more weight you would see a difference"
I hope I don't have to be anorexic to notice a difference. If that's the case then I'll do surgery
Certifying
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HPAG)

I think that they should consider themselves lucky that the fat is not going to their stomach area. :lol:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Certifying)
I think that they should consider themselves lucky that the fat is not going to their stomach area. :lol:
Honestly I'd rather have a fat stomach at least I could hide that, well depends how fat. My face fat is unattractive apparently I could be like an 8 /10 if that changed
Certifying
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Honestly I'd rather have a fat stomach at least I could hide that, well depends how fat. My face fat is unattractive apparently I could be like an 8 /10 if that changed
At least if there was ever a remake of the old Harry Potter movies, you could apply for the role of Neville Longbottom.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Certifying)
At least if there was ever a remake of the old Harry Potter movies, you could apply for the role of Neville Longbottom.
I don't think there has been an Asian neville longbottom but sure hit me up for the role
Certifying
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think there has been an Asian neville longbottom but sure hit me up for the role
:lol: Oops, had no idea of your origins sorry, however, I'd see the idea as brilliant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
10%
Disagree (2)
10%
Neither agree or disagree (6)
30%
Agree (6)
30%
Strongly Agree (4)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest