Anwar1682
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
would it be a good idea to retake yr 12 if i didnt do well in or just proceed towards yr 13.
amnahaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you believe that you can make a big improvement before you send off your uni application (so your predicted grades are higher), then stay in year 13 but it may be better to start fresh. I would definitely recommend talking to your teachers and head of year
Anwar1682
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by amnahaa)
If you believe that you can make a big improvement before you send off your uni application (so your predicted grades are higher), then stay in year 13 but it may be better to start fresh. I would definitely recommend talking to your teachers and head of year
Thanks. I believe so, however dont you think carrying on to year 13 with bad grades will limit my alevel grade as in achieving no more than a B.
amnahaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anwar1682)
Thanks. I believe so, however dont you think carrying on to year 13 with bad grades will limit my alevel grade as in achieving no more than a B.
Your predicted grade will be affected unless you retake an exam in year 13, but how you do in your exam will not be affected by Year 12 if you revise hard enough (i'm not sure on AS though)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate