Right wing brexiteer thugs assault police at parliament Watch

josh75
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
I'm not watching youtube videos im afraid... feel free to give a cliff note summary though.

* Pakistani and what on earth does that have to do with "the left"?

You are repeatedly inferring there is one. Never mind this crack pot conspiracy theory youre attempting to weave.

Who is 'you people'? you have no idea what my politics are and you know what people say when you assume something right? I mean to be honest this entire paragraph is nonsense and simply betrays, what i can only assume, are your hard right loonatic beliefs. I cant think why else you keep barracking on about muslims and 'the left'.
No you asked for proof there you go

answered in the next paragraph

No you incorrectly assumed, do right wing commentators like Ben Shapiro coordinate with right wing lawmakers on pro choice legislation; no they have similar beliefs so they will work to a similar aim.

Intersetctionalist.

Because seeing human rights as absolute principles, not wanting a minority of people to technocratically rule the country and holding it as a principle that I am no better than anyone else and so have no right to enforce my beliefs; are such hard right positions. You have no perspective, and have gone right off the deep end.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by josh75)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMZ38A9I11Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SynqYb-6bXY

Rotheram and all the other muslim rape gang scandals

Its not a sinister cabal, they follow the same doctrine of intersectionlism; you dont have to actively work together to get **** done if you have the same beliefs.

Another example of my point proven exactly you people don't actually care about human rights, you just want massive amounts of authoritarian control so that you can enforce your world view on the rest of society. What you believe is exceedingly arrogant and ridiculously unselfish aware.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
Blaady Muslims, cammin over ere and tekkin are dicshonarys
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
No you asked for proof there you go
Two videos of some far right crack pot do not evidence make sunshine.
answered in the next paragraph
How?
No you incorrectly assumed, do right wing commentators like Ben Shapiro coordinate with right wing lawmakers on pro choice legislation; no they have similar beliefs so they will work to a similar aim.
Uhuh. I didnt assume anything there?
Intersetctionalist.
Are you calling me one or?
Because seeing human rights as absolute principles, not wanting a minority of people to technocratically rule the country and holding it as a principle that I am no better than anyone else and so have no right to enforce my beliefs; are such hard right positions. You have no perspective, and have gone right off the deep end.
I dont recall making a comment one way or the other on 'human rights' or even mentioning a technocracy :lol:
I'm curious, what are you smoking? You seem to be making a lot of very strange accusations based on umm rather little.
josh75
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
Blaady Muslims, cammin over ere and tekkin are dicshonarys
oh im sorry do these things not happen, where they specifically not stopped because the police didn't want to be accused of being racist. All those offical reports must have been complete lies.
josh75
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)

How?

I dont recall making a comment one way or the other on 'human rights' or even mentioning a technocracy :lol:
I'm curious, what are you smoking? You seem to be making a lot of very strange accusations based on umm rather little.
How is he far right, when has he ever advocated for social extreme conservationism or completely free market capitalism

You assumed I was infering that there was collusion as a straw man, when I had never stated that at all.

Your such a hipocrit, you literally just called me far right based on absolutely nothing and now your talking about strange accusations. How consistent.
josh75
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)

How?

"Are you calling me one or?"
Yes
Napp
Rep:
?
"Are you calling me one or?"
Yes
I rest my case m'lud :lol:
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
I'm not watching youtube videos im afraid... feel free to give a cliff note summary though.

* Pakistani and what on earth does that have to do with "the left"?

You are repeatedly inferring there is one. Never mind this crack pot conspiracy theory youre attempting to weave.

Who is 'you people'? you have no idea what my politics are and you know what people say when you assume something right? I mean to be honest this entire paragraph is nonsense and simply betrays, what i can only assume, are your hard right loonatic beliefs. I cant think why else you keep barracking on about muslims and 'the left'.
Easy. Minorities are the first up against the wall in the extreme right wing view of life!
josh75
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
I rest my case m'lud :lol:
You obviously are, no one with perspective starts a thread about hard right wing violence in England. It is almost non existence, we have no real meaningful hard right in this country. The worst it gets is anti islam, which considering the prominent ideology that is derived by most Muslims is incredibly conservative, is highly understanable. But even those people have insanely low numbers.
Napp
Rep:
?
You obviously are, no one with perspective starts a thread about hard right wing violence in England.
:rolleyes:
It is almost non existence, we have no real meaningful hard right in this country.
Either you're oblivious or you havent a clue what you're talking about. Or both i guess.
[/quote]
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
Wish I could say I was surprised but this behaviour seems fairly typical these days.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world...s-cabinet.html
Always has been for that element. If reasoned debate fails then let's upgrade it to a fist waving contest!
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vinny C)
Always has been for that element. If reasoned debate fails then let's upgrade it to a fist waving contest!
Prsom
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You obviously are, no one with perspective starts a thread about hard right wing violence in England. It is almost non existence, we have no real meaningful hard right in this country. The worst it gets is anti islam, which considering the prominent ideology that is derived by most Muslims is incredibly conservative, is highly understanable. But even those people have insanely low numbers.
Oh dear! Another poster whose understanding of equality issues is mainly from his own imagination! First, as is usually the case, you fail to define terms that you use, provide figures and you also make sweeping generalisations. Anti islam far right rhetoric is " understandable" in your world view is it? and because of the " allegedly "insanely small numbers" - which means precisely what, numerically. No" real far right in this country" ? really. It seems to me that ethnic minorities may well disagree with you on this point. Did they not jail Tommy Robinson the other day? And is he not the leader of an organised far right group? And do you know that there are other orgsnised far right groups in the Uk as well. " the worst it gets is anti islam" really? No racial abuse, no racial equality issues etc. ? Really? No racist behaviour at football matches, no racial abuse on social media? Do yiy actually believe what you are saying or is it that wishful thinking has overtaken you?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How is he far right, when has he ever advocated for social extreme conservationism or completely free market capitalism

You assumed I was infering that there was collusion as a straw man, when I had never stated that at all.

Your such a hipocrit, you literally just called me far right based on absolutely nothing and now your talking about strange accusations. How consistent.
Ask him to define far right. You're guaranteed a good gaffe there. Then he'll start rambling about Joe Cox or something.

Very predictable.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
There are idiots in the world, which act against the law and resort to illegal unscrupulous actions because they lack the Intelligence to stay calm and debate and get their point across in a civilized manner.

This behaviour is growing and it not exclusive to any faction or political persuasion, its unhealthy and needs to be tackled ASAP. But no one wants to tackle it, next non story
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 6 days ago
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
oh im sorry do these things not happen, where they specifically not stopped because the police didn't want to be accused of being racist. All those offical reports must have been complete lies.
Rape gangs do exist. ”Muslim” rape gangs don't exist. According to Sharia law (yes, the same Sharia you nutters get so worked up) rape is punishable by 100 lashes and exile. The Rotherham grooming gangs are as Muslim as the IRA are Catholic.
josh75
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
Oh dear! Another poster whose understanding of equality issues is mainly from his own imagination!
No its from objective and empirical reality.

First, as is usually the case, you fail to define
terms that you use
Because I argue honestly and use the real definitions of words so if you dont understand a word ive used you can look it up using the internet.

, provide figures and you also make sweeping generalisations.
Ive provided evidence.

Anti islam far right rhetoric is " understandable" in your world view is it?
Being against islam for an English person is understandable full stop, the ideology deriveved from the Quran and the Hadith's and that is held by most Muslims runs completely against the core principles that make this country great.

and because of the " allegedly "insanely small numbers" - which means precisely what, numerically.
Last mayoral election the Britain firsts leader got about 1.2% of the vote
BNP had 10k members as of 2010(0.014% of the population)
In 2011, Bartlett and Littler estimated that between 25,000 and 35,000 people were active EDL members(0.35% of the population)
Combined that isnt even 2%(all assuming none of these people overlap) of the total pop of this country, so yeah insanely small numbers.

No" real far right in this country" ? really. It seems to me that ethnic minorities may well disagree with you on this point.
This is just racist ethnic minorties are a demographic not a group, they dont think the same.

Did they not jail Tommy Robinson the other day?
Because the law is always right (https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...eal-to-the-Law)

And is he not the leader of an organised far right group?
No hes not hes an activist and a journalist

And do you know that there are other orgsnised far right groups in the Uk as well. " the worst it gets is anti islam" really? No racial abuse, no racial equality issues etc. ?
Really? No racist behaviour at football matches, no racial abuse on social media? Do yiy actually believe what you are saying or is it that wishful thinking has overtaken you?
Just because there are some people in a country of 70 million that are racist towards others some time does not mean the whole country has a issue with racism
You have no perspective at all.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You have no perspective at all.
lol. Yiu are islamophobic for sure. Yiy alsi dont understand race issues at all so there is no point in me talking to yiy about white privilege is there. No one accused 70 million people of being racist. That would be ridiculous! But the power structures and institutional procedures still leave a lot of ethnic minority people at a disadvantage! And acvordkng to your implied comments its only members of the far right groups who could posdibly be racist which means you dont understsnd what covert subtle racism or how it works! The almost complete lack of BAME premier league football managers is nothing to do with the far right ,for example ,but everything to do with covert racism. I dont mind of people who read this become abusive. I will just wait for their facts and figures not just their rhetoric or their possible defensiveness!
josh75
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by mgi)
lol. Yiu are islamophobic for sure. Yiy alsi dont understand race issues at all so there is no point in me talking to yiy about white privilege is there. No one accused 70 million people of being racist. That would be ridiculous! But the power structures and institutional procedures still leave a lot of ethnic minority people at a disadvantage! And acvordkng to your implied comments its only members of the far right groups who could posdibly be racist which means you dont understsnd what covert subtle racism or how it works! The almost complete lack of BAME premier league football managers is nothing to do with the far right ,for example ,but everything to do with covert racism. I dont mind of people who read this become abusive. I will just wait for their facts and figures not just their rhetoric or their possible defensiveness!
Your religion is a lie, race gender and religion are never the major determining factor. The only thing that really matters is money and intelligence, you can be a gay black trans woman, and you will do far better than a straight white guy; if he is poor and you are rich. Or if he is dumb and you are smart.
Last edited by josh75; 1 day ago
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Ask him to define far right. You're guaranteed a good gaffe there. Then he'll start rambling about Joe Cox or something.

Very predictable.
Says the nutty Jo Cox denier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)