Strange problem w/ hyperventilating Watch

username4943616
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I had this strange problem where I'd hyperventilate and shake a lot for about 7 or 8 minutes. It started happening 3 times a day. Then it stopped, other than the few times it felt like it was happening in class. One of those few times was yesterday.

This problem only lasted over a few days if I only count when I really was hyperventilating badly, but it happened about maybe 9 times. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the problem was, is it going to come back? I'm fine that it's stopped now, of course. Just confused. I'd started just expecting it to happen everyday honestly.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by username4943616)
I'm wondering if anyone knows what the problem was, is it going to come back?
Panic attacks?
username4944042
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
Panic attacks?
I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to really match people's descriptions of them. It really wasn't super intense. Sometimes I had to take a few minutes to just breathe normally after it happened, but other times I could get right up after my breathing had slowed down and carry on with what I was doing. I didn't feel like I was going to die or anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest