AnnRoseS.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to apply for Aberystwyth business course but as a EU student I am not fit for maintenance loan, is it possible to get by with only working part time and a small help around 250 pounds from home every month? Please someone who's studying and knows of financial in UK answer me...
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AnnRoseS.)
I want to apply for Aberystwyth business course but as a EU student I am not fit for maintenance loan, is it possible to get by with only working part time and a small help around 250 pounds from home every month? Please someone who's studying and knows of financial in UK answer me...
Hello Ann,

If you’ll be working throughout your studies, you may be eligible to apply as a Migrant Worker, please see the criteria here 👉 http://ow.ly/2x0230oL92f

Thanks, Lynsey.
Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AnnRoseS.)
Hi AnnRoseS.

Great to hear that you're considering Aberystwyth. Our International team should be able to help you with your query, their contact details are [email protected]

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
Sulwen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads