The Student Room Group

I saw a pretty girl in McDonald's but my credit card got declined so no action.

I see a Girl in McDonald's, she's definitely drunk but not alone. She looks young but she's surrounded by her Family.
My credit card got declined which meant I couldn't hit on her because long story, I'd be a lunatic waiting for an order that I never placed so I spent the next 5 minutes admiring her from distance but it does hurt because she looked an easy target and could give away her number with no effort but hey, **** you barclays.
You should of set the fire alarm off in McDonald's to vent your frustration over the declined credit card. :unimpressed: :mmm:
Hitting on a drunk girl surrounded by her family in a McDonalds is an "easy target" to you? lmao wtf
Original post by Avs_coneyjdsa
You should of set the fire alarm off in McDonald's to vent your frustration over the declined credit card. :unimpressed: :mmm:

It is very frustrating

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Hitting on a drunk girl surrounded by her family in a McDonalds is an "easy target" to you? lmao wtf

Yes but you see, my credit card got declined so I couldn't do anything because she was waiting for her order and I clearly could have done so too but barclays doesn't want me to have a girlfriend and it's frustrating.
Original post by username4943530
Yes but you see, my credit card got declined so I couldn't do anything because she was waiting for her order and I clearly could have done so too but barclays doesn't want me to have a girlfriend and it's frustrating.

Not the right place to hit on someone
Original post by Anonymous
Not the right place to hit on someone

Very unlikely she’d say yes, especially if she is with her family
Reply 6
"My credit card got declined in McDonald's" is a very sad sentence.
Original post by username4943530
I see a Girl in McDonald's, she's definitely drunk but not alone. She looks young but she's surrounded by her Family.
My credit card got declined which meant I couldn't hit on her because long story, I'd be a lunatic waiting for an order that I never placed so I spent the next 5 minutes admiring her from distance but it does hurt because she looked an easy target and could give away her number with no effort but hey, **** you barclays.

get your funds up g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending