Is my student finance done? Can I start uni now? what evidence to send uni? Watch

diffcolours
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The word status is highlighted in green and it says 'payments scheduled' next to it.
Also below that it says 'your application has been approved', and there's a breakdown of how much they'll pay the uni and when.
Might seem obvious but have to make sure cuz I can't enrol onto the course unless Student finance is sorted.
I have't received any emails regarding this, am I supposed to wait for an email and a letter through the post?
ALSO, they said it'll take a month or so, but it's only been a day???? That's what makes it hard to believe as well. Is it sorted this quick?

ALSO, what evidence am I supposed to send the uni that student finance has been sorted, if it has?
Last edited by diffcolours; 1 week ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by diffcolours)
The word status is highlighted in green and it says 'payments scheduled' next to it.
Also below that it says 'your application has been approved', and there's a breakdown of how much they'll pay the uni and when.
Might seem obvious but have to make sure cuz I can't enrol onto the course unless Student finance is sorted.
I have't received any emails regarding this, am I supposed to wait for an email and a letter through the post?
ALSO, they said it'll take a month or so, but it's only been a day???? That's what makes it hard to believe as well. Is it sorted this quick?

ALSO, what evidence am I supposed to send the uni that student finance has been sorted, if it has?
the letter will take a few days to come through in the post. they don't normally assess it that quick but its not impossible.
diffcolours
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
the letter will take a few days to come through in the post. they don't normally assess it that quick but its not impossible.
Omg so it's fully done then?
Thanks for responding !!
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Omg so it's fully done then?
Thanks for responding !!
they might want you to send a signed declaration if they haven't asked you to already but if theres no mention of it in your online account you should be fine.
diffcolours
Rep:
?
they might want you to send a signed declaration if they haven't asked you to already but if theres no mention of it in your online account you should be fine.
Thank you so much! Also my uni mentioned needing evidence that student finance was done, wat sort of evidence would that be? The letter?
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much! Also my uni mentioned needing evidence that student finance was done, wat sort of evidence would that be? The letter?
yes the letter but they can tend to check records and know its sorted without it, take it with you to uni just incase.
diffcolours
Rep:
?
yes the letter but they can tend to check records and know its sorted without it, take it with you to uni just incase.
Thanks for answering all my qs!!
Lynsey SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Hello,

Based on what you’ve said, you can be confident your application is approved.

If you log in to your online account, you will find a Notification of Entitlement (NOE), which you can pass on to your university as confirmation.- - http://ow.ly/LhJj30lqw6s

Thanks, Lynsey.
diffcolours
Rep:
?
Thank you. I've got it all sorted now. My application was in fact approved the day after, it just took time for the Entitlement letter to come through the post and appear on my online account, so I was doubtful.
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Thank you. I've got it all sorted now. My application was in fact approved the day after, it just took time for the Entitlement letter to come through the post and appear on my online account, so I was doubtful.
Hi there,

No worries, thanks for updating us.

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.96%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (184)
57.68%
No (116)
36.36%

Watched Threads