Faouzia21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all,

I have been shortlisted for the SEN Officer position at my local council. I will have an interview and a short written test.

I just wondered if anyone had a similar experience? Or if anyone knows what to expect in the short written test?

Thank you so much in advance
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Faouzia21)
Hi all,

I have been shortlisted for the SEN Officer position at my local council. I will have an interview and a short written test.

I just wondered if anyone had a similar experience? Or if anyone knows what to expect in the short written test?

Thank you so much in advance
Congratulations! Have you been told anything about what's involved with the written test?
Faouzia21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Congratulations! Have you been told anything about what's involved with the written test?
Thank you so much! On the email it just says short written tests and an interview led by 3 people who are the head of the SEN department!

If you got (or anyone) any tips for the interview, that would be much appreciate it !
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Faouzia21)
Thank you so much! On the email it just says short written tests and an interview led by 3 people who are the head of the SEN department!

If you got (or anyone) any tips for the interview, that would be much appreciate it !
For the interview I'd say have a good look at the job description. For most interviews nowadays all the questions are preplanned and are based off criteria which they'll have on paper in front of them. That criteria will be taken from the skills required in the job description etc.

As well as this, if you're ever asked a question and you make a statement about yourself, always evidence it with something you've done on the past to demonstrate your skills or an awareness for something.

If you want to and I think you could probably email them and ask for some clarification on what's being assessed in the written test. :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)