alexa_g62
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really want to do dentistry at uni but I don't think my grades r good enough, for my GCSE's I have 1 A* 2A's and 5 B's (converted from the 1-9 system) and for my UCAT I did really badly but im predicted all A for my 3 subjects so I really don't know what to do, I'm considering a gap year but thats plan B, also my parents won't let me until ive tried everything to get into uni.
Any advice on what to do???
Quarry898
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alexa_g62)
I really want to do dentistry at uni but I don't think my grades r good enough, for I my GCSE's I have 1 A* 2A's and 5 B's (converted from the 1-9 system) and for my UCAT I did really badly but im predicted all A for my 3 subjects so I really don't know what to do, I'm considering a gap year but thats plan B, also my parents won't let me until ive tried everything to get into uni.
Any advice on what to do???
I think it’s defiantly worth applying this year and define what you mean by badly in the UCAT I got 2480 (just the average for last year) and got 2 interviews and one offer. Also consider doing the bmat. If you don’t grt any offers deffo try through a gap year especially if you get AAA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (76)
23.6%
No (246)
76.4%

Watched Threads