Getting low again... Watch

username4944042
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
After being very low, I started feeling relatively good for some days, other than feeling pretty anxious and starting to hyperventilate a lot. And it appears that I might be getting bad again. Honestly, me being bad is a pretty recurring thing. Usually the milder problems persist somewhat, though.

I'm not sure exactly what to do, it feels like I can't do anything. I'm not sure if I'm seeing the school counselor anymore (I saw her once but I've not seen her again since.) It's kinda stupid because I did tell my head of year yet they're pretty much forgetting about me and I don't know whether I should go through the effort of reaching out again. Is there even a point of reaching out again to people in real life? It's starting to feel like it was pretty pointless.

I guess the question is, what should I do and what the **** is wrong with me?
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 week ago
sam4858
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username4944042)
After being very low, I started feeling relatively good for some days, other than feeling pretty anxious and starting to hyperventilate a lot. And it appears that I might be getting bad again. Honestly, me being bad is a pretty recurring thing. Usually the milder problems persist somewhat, though.

I'm not sure exactly what to do, it feels like I can't do anything. I'm not sure if I'm seeing the school counselor anymore (I saw her once but I've not seen her again since.) It's kinda stupid because I did tell my head of year yet they're pretty much forgetting about me and I don't know whether I should go through the effort of reaching out again. Is there even a point of reaching out again to people in real life? It's starting to feel like it was pretty pointless.

I guess the question is, what should I do and what the **** is wrong with me?
it's okay, there's nothing wrong with you. It's not your fault and this is not something that you can control, possibly the worst thing about mental illness is when you think things are looking up, but then it starts to go downhill again. I know how extremely disheartening it is.
Sounds like your school aren't being of much help either, it's unfair of them not to be checking up on you, especially since it seems you reached out to them in the first place, but don't let that deter you from talking to people who really care and can help your situation.
I don't know how old you are but i think booking an appointment to see your gp is the best thing to do. I believe if you're under 15 you need a parent or guardian to accompany you but, i'm not sure so calling them anyway might be the best thing.
It might seem scary to you in the first place, but there are many ways that your doctor can help, they can give you good advice, refer you to counselling and maybe even talk about medication, if they think it can help.
Don't give up trying to recover, i feel you and i've been there, i still go there. And as **** as life may seem right now, it absolutely gets better, even if circumstances don't change, your whole perspective can change when your mind isn't clogged down, there's hope and eventually you're gonna be alright.
Good luck, and my messages are open if you ever need a chat x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%