I get upset and feel sad really easily after something fun, is it just me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
ive been starting to get upset and kinda depressed after some event like hanging out with friends or a party or even after school and when i get home in the evening i just start to feel depressed and upset and it just makes me feel like complete **** like i feel so lonely straight away even though i literally talked to them and hung out for ages, i dont know why it kinda happens, but i dont think its serious enough to reach out for professional help

and sometimes even in the middle of the event i realise that its going to end in (certain time) and that makes me upset

does this occur to anyone else or is it just me?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
The same or similar thing would happen to my bro!!!!
Basically wen holidays were finished or wen cousins would leave after having a sleepover for a few days my bro would BURST into tears! Coz skl was the next day and he wouldn’t see them again

Is that similar to ur problem or no... 😌
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The same or similar thing would happen to my bro!!!!
Basically wen holidays were finished or wen cousins would leave after having a sleepover for a few days my bro would BURST into tears! Coz skl was the next day and he wouldn’t see them again

Is that similar to ur problem or no... 😌
its kinda hard to explain but thats kinda it, i dont really show any emotion though i feel pretty emtpy when it happens
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.5%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (69)
56.1%
No (46)
37.4%

Watched Threads