KCL Residences: Looking to swap my Stamford Street Apartments Watch

maliyatala
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I have an ensuite in Stamford Street Apartments. Its convenient location has it situated only 5 minutes’ walk from the Strand and Waterloo Campuses. Take in the views of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben as you walk across Westminster Bridge, and visit the Tate Modern and Southbank or take time to explore Covent Garden, all of which are within a 15 minute walk.

Features:
Ensuite 9 SQM 91cm x 190cm £205 40 weeks £8,200

Looking to swap it for Ensuite at:
Great Dover Street
Moonraker point
Julian Markham House

Please state your contract length and weekly price
Jona09
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have an en-suite at Great Dover Street and would be interested in swapping for Stamford Street En-suite - 40 week contract - I believe the cost is the same as Stamford Street
killerjayko
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I have an ensuite at GDS and really want to swap because my classes are in the waterloo campus, AND my job is on the same street so it would be super helpful
mnnbv
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Jona09
killerjayko

I have an ensuite at stratford one.
I was meant to move into Wolfson yesterday, but I got moved last minute to Stratford one as they had overbooked Wolfson house.
therefore, they reduced my rent here to half of what it would have been, £6200 and are giving £1750 to cover travel costs. (40 weeks)
if you're interested, please let me know asap
Last edited by mnnbv; 1 day ago
bricklibraries2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
hey are u interested in taking over my accommodation? im at Wolfson House, just literally opposite Guy’s campus, at the highest floor too (15th) with an amazing view, non-ensuite and all for only £155 per week !!! let me know 🙂 mnnbv
mnnbv
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by bricklibraries2)
hey are u interested in taking over my accommodation? im at Wolfson House, just literally opposite Guy’s campus, at the highest floor too (15th) with an amazing view, non-ensuite and all for only £155 per week !!! let me know 🙂 mnnbv
Yes I am!!!
mnnbv
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I'm at Wolfson house now, are you able to walk down to the foyer?
(Original post by bricklibraries2)
I'm at the foyer of Wolfson house, can you walk down now?

edit
I've left now.
please go down either today or tomorrow morning and ask to speak to the manager Neil and mention that you wanted to swap with someone at stratford... he will know it was me
Last edited by mnnbv; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
24.19%
Pop (206)
24.79%
Jazz (33)
3.97%
Classical (46)
5.54%
Hip-Hop (156)
18.77%