saaaaaaam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hello to all,
I am currently in my second year of sixth form, and need assistance in some revision. One issue that i've had in my previous papers is I've lacked knowledge on specific sociological studies- a tool used to enhance a good answer to a great one. The problem is, I'm not sure of which studies to include in my notes. If someone can list the revelant sociological studies i should include in my notes it would be much appreciated (specifically for the Education module). Thank you
amelia_jasinski
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Sorry you didn't get a reply! If you still need the info, try looking at the specification for your exam board - they might give you some guidelines on what sociological studies to cover

Alternatively, check out this website: https://revisesociology.com/sociology-education-revise/
It's been a while since I studied A-level Sociology but this site has lots of information about the different sociological studies in all topics, including education. Hope this helps
harryisalegend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by saaaaaaam)
Hello to all,
I am currently in my second year of sixth form, and need assistance in some revision. One issue that i've had in my previous papers is I've lacked knowledge on specific sociological studies- a tool used to enhance a good answer to a great one. The problem is, I'm not sure of which studies to include in my notes. If someone can list the revelant sociological studies i should include in my notes it would be much appreciated (specifically for the Education module). Thank you
Hi, I have a* quality written essays and summary notes - (for aqa + ocr) email me and I’ll get back to you with them ; [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (31)
42.47%
Take autumn exams (27)
36.99%
Look for a job (1)
1.37%
Consider an apprenticeship (2)
2.74%
Take a year out (9)
12.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.11%

Watched Threads