What do you think of a guy saying that he wants to have sex with you before marriage Watch

Jahana
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So there’s a few guys I’ve met online. They’ve all said that they wanna have sex before they get married. The thing is I’ve got a past where I’ve had sex with guys who didn’t stick around. I’ve got trust issues. Also, as an Asian Muslim girl, it’s normal in our culture to wait so it would be similar to an arranged marriage but they want to have sex before, is this a clear sign that they just wanna get in ur pants?
LinaHearts
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I think it depends really if he wants to have sex with you like now and you don't know him that well then yeah he wants in your pants, but if its just some time before marriage then not necessary, for some people a good sex life is important for a successful marriage so he may want to make sure your the one. But that said it depends on how long you know him, if he is constantly like oh sleep with me that's a real red flag. If like after a long time then that's different.
Having said that online guys saying they want to sleep with you usually translates to pants -_-
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Jahana)
So there’s a few guys I’ve met online. They’ve all said that they wanna have sex before they get married. The thing is I’ve got a past where I’ve had sex with guys who didn’t stick around. I’ve got trust issues. Also, as an Asian Muslim girl, it’s normal in our culture to wait so it would be similar to an arranged marriage but they want to have sex before, is this a clear sign that they just wanna get in ur pants?
Not that hard.
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Even non-Muslim boys know the boundaries that a Muslim girl is willing to take
Also, you've commited zina?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
You really shoudnt have allowed yourself to be persuaded by them as you have committed zina now but theres always room for forgiveness. So just don't chat to these guys because they will take advantage of you
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yes wait untill you're married!
You've fallen into Zina girl!
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 5 months ago
waiting to have sex is not an arranged marriage.

you need to decide your own boundaries and not be dependent on theirs.

i won't tell you what you should do, except do not settle. what is your heart telling you to do?
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The only security you got that they'll actually stick around is a ring on your finger.

Basically you want a committed guy? Is that what it is
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'd think, "thank ****". No sex before marriage would be a dealbreaker for me.

Someone expressing that they don't want to wait for marriage doesn't mean they only want to get in your pants. It just means they consider sex important in a relationship. It's not a bad thing to be upfront about what you're looking for. If you're not on the same page then you know not to go any further with that person.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
In my opinion, you gotta try before you buy. Sexual compatibility is important in a relationship. My partner stuck around after we had sex, and we're getting married next year. Not all guys are the same.
holly6901
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
just tell them you won't have sex and they can find another girl if they want sex
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Don't most people have sex before marriage nowadays?
holly6901
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by The Mogg)
Don't most people have sex before marriage nowadays?
yeah but if for religious reasons you can't your partner should respect that
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You need to make sure they know your beliefs as early as possible, because it's not the belief of the majority.
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ben Dover.
username4889668
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Zina
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
Why you doing zina though why don’t you give a sh*t about your religion. It’s just pointless
SlightlySummer
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can have four wives in that religion so it can't preach about morals.
Cmon, at least be brave enough to come off anon and say that
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
Do you think anon #2 is scared of you?
username4889668
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
Looool I was gonna say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (364)
59.09%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.36%
No- I want it (174)
28.25%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.31%

Watched Threads