The Student Room Group

What do you think of a guy saying that he wants to have sex with you before marriage

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
but the culture is based on the religion e.g. the fact that one of Prophet Muhammed's wife (Aisha) was around 6 or 7 years old when they were together. Now a lot of cultures have continued this "tradition". (P.S. I have no issue with Islam, I'm just stating facts)

If you’re speaking facts, you might wanna check your FACTS since it wasn’t 6 or 7 it was 9. And I’m so sick and tired of people like you who hear something like this and are so ignorant that they have no mind to research their FACTS before shoving it in people’s faces. 🙄 saying you have no issue with Islam as you try to bring down one of their major prophets IS having an issue.
everyone commenting about zina please stop, it's not fair on the poster.
maybe she feels ashamed, or maybe she doesn't.
just because it's a religious thing doesn't mean she is any less of a good person.
sex before marriage is very common in our society nowadays.
if you want to have sex, then do it if you want to. of course you can listen to your religion if needs be but not every Muslim/Jew/Christian holds the same beliefs.
be considerate and remember not everyone holds the same values.
imo sex before marriage is not a sin and is perfectly fine if the two people consent while in a sober state of mind.
if you want to wait for marriage that's perfectly fine too.
Original post by Anonymous
If you’re speaking facts, you might wanna check your FACTS since it wasn’t 6 or 7 it was 9. And I’m so sick and tired of people like you who hear something like this and are so ignorant that they have no mind to research their FACTS before shoving it in people’s faces. 🙄 saying you have no issue with Islam as you try to bring down one of their major prophets IS having an issue

Ok so she was 9 instead of 6 or 7. That really doesn't make the situation any better. Also, I wasn't trying to bring him down, I was just trying to prove a point on how some cultures are based on religion
Original post by Jahana
So there’s a few guys I’ve met online. They’ve all said that they wanna have sex before they get married. The thing is I’ve got a past where I’ve had sex with guys who didn’t stick around. I’ve got trust issues. Also, as an Asian Muslim girl, it’s normal in our culture to wait so it would be similar to an arranged marriage but they want to have sex before, is this a clear sign that they just wanna get in ur pants?

You admit to meeting guys off the internet and having sex with them, so you are will be teaching the fellas a thing or two in the bedroom.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending